Gingerbread (recipe from Anna)

If you have not yet decided, what ginger bake for the holidays, I still have the perfect recipe for you. But you must do it now, I need time gingerbread, to soften. Every year I do a lot of gingerbread, decorate and give away close. Everyone always waiting on them. That's why I'm glad, I could try a new recipe and was shot in the 10! Maybe it wants to give to your loved ones? I recommend you very much!

This recipe I got from Amy – Ann, I thank you very much!

Pierniki Ani | Gingerbread

Component on a whole host of gingerbread:

• 1kg of flour ( because the dough from what you write sometimes crumbles, I suggest you give 850g and possibly podsypywać for punching)
  • 400g of honey
  • 150g of sugar
  • 250g margarine or butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tablespoons of cocoa
  • 2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 gingerbread spice packet, 20g each (I used spice Kamis)

In a saucepan, boil the honey, margarine and sugar. Cool. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. If the dough is very hard, you can add sour cream (I added 3 tablespoons). The dough knead well, into a bowl, Cover and store in the fridge for 3 days (to maturity). After this time, remove the dough, Roll out to a thickness of 0,3 – 0,5 cm in diameter. Gingerbread trim. Arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper.

Bake at 190 ° C for 7 – 10 min depending on the size and thickness of the gingerbread. When cooking, do not open the oven, not fallen to gingerbread. Remove from the oven, a minute left on a baking tray and then move the box. After baking polukrować * and put into cans. If ginger too long will not want to soften, cans should be put to peel apples. And one very important point – well you have to hide gingerbread, because if you do not do, to disappear under mysterious circumstances:)

*Here you will find recipe for royal icing made by my husband :-).

Pierniki Ani | Gingerbread

Pierniki Ani | Gingerbread Pierniki Ani | Gingerbread

Pierniki Ani | Gingerbread

I add a provision to the gingerbread festival organized after every VI in Majanki.

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Christmas, Cookies, Gingerbread and gingerbread i oznaczony tagami , , . Bookmark this permalink.

Rox
Rox

Hello. Do you need to keep these gingerbread 3 days or 3 hour in a refrigerator because other prescribe the hold for a few hours. Regards

magda.k
magda.k

Hello. Am in the process of baking piernikow☺. I do not know the taste but still look and smell great. He writes on the hardness of the dough. She pulled out of the fridge in the morning, I am doing now. Was hard but stepped for a bowl with the cake on a pot of hot water. It got just. The method of trial and error. Question! Decorate today and for some time? Regards and thanks.

But
But

I pytanko. Is this the gingerbread dough can do Christmas? I ask, because most people want to soften the gingerbread and I was afraid, that as it softened my Christmas tree bends. Regards

Asia

Asiu, how did you do, that these gingerbread iced surface is smooth? These decorated with baubles are the most beautiful of all the world's decorated with gingerbread. I've been trying 3 These fake miracles days and I can not smoothly and evenly spread the icing. Could it was too thick? I took 1 cup of icing sugar on 1 egg white.

Asia

Through. I was thinking about water. Yes I do.

Iwanek
Iwanek

What is all the same to Cover the bowl with the cake in the refrigerator ?

wave
wave

With g. Kamis is gingerbread spice? because I have a spice 40g, I have two packs or add one?

Natalia
Natalia

If I do a cake on Wednesday afternoon , This Sunday I bake?

Wera
Wera

Pierniczki upieczone 🙂 Bardzo dobre, I would highly recommend!

Asia

And one more thing – What are best applied with icing?

Asia

Last year piernicznki baked this recipe. They were delicious. W tym roku też zamierzam zrobić i to już niedługo 🙂
I just have a question about royal icing – how long after the preparation and polukrowaniu gingerbread fit for consumption?
You can polukrować in a few days, and eat only at Christmas?

Alice
Alice

Thanks to one of the comments made sure, remove the dough from the refrigerator before, because it was actually a mega hard. I think a little bit too hard I work out, although once I added yogurt, but that's probably because, that I did in the mid-portion, and probably something wrong he measured. In any case, it is definitely on the first series is over, because they are delicious gingerbread!!! :)) Last year was lurking on your Alpine, but I got the recipe from a friend, which turned out to be average… That's why this year I decided to try one of your rules and perhaps even at this remain!

Alice
Alice

Oj kusisz… I looked through all of your recipes for gingerbread and I want to try all. Only I have a question, Alpine and whether or gingerbread as ,,Gingerbread” with freshness to withstand Christmas? Can I have them to ice, if it's too fast? I guess the same question millions, So thank you in advance for your answer!!! 🙂

Justa
Justa

Yesterday I made a cake, aged in the refrigerator. I noticed with is quite hard… maybe I should have cut out gingerbread immediately? Should I still keep in the refrigerator, yet 2 days, like in the?

Justa
Justa

Dziekuje za szybką odpowiedź 🙂 Mam nadzieję że mi wyjdą 🙂

Justa
Justa

hmm maybe not crumbling to August – add a little cream?

Goshia
Goshia

Hello,
've st cake, odczekało three days in a refrigerator. I will begin rolling out the dough but it is terribly hard and crumbles. Is this normal? The first time I make gingerbread by such a provision, I do not know whether I should wait for a few hours now so that the dough warmed to room temperature?

Anuluu
Anuluu

Miałam ten sam problem. Robiłam teraz pierniczki po raz pierwszy i wsypałam trochę ponad 1kg mąki i wyrobiłam do czasu aż nie będzie się kleić do łapek (tak jak w większości wyrabia się ciasta kruche i półkruche) i to był błąd. Nigdy nie robiłam pierników i nie miałam pojęcia że trzeba ciasto wyrobić, ale w ostatecznej wersji musi się nieco kleić. Ale nawet jak wyjdzie za twarde to wystarczy dodać przy wyrabianiu trochę gęstej śmietany (próbnie po 0,5 łyżeczki aż dojdzie do konsystencji którą da się wałkować na stolnicy) i nawet działa (czytaj: po wyjęciu z piekarnika pierniki są świetne),… read more »

AN
AN

Sorry for the mistake Ms. Asya.

AN
AN

Hello!
Ms. Kasia I would like to make gingerbread cookies for Christmas and it's too late?

BARRY
BARRY

Have you not too late for me to take these gingerbread? manage to relax for the holidays?

BARRY
BARRY

Thank you, Spread waiting in the fridge:)

LINE

Today I made gingerbread for your recipe. Thank emerged delectable ;)))))))))

Regards

Sam
Sam

Asiu! Does this provision is used simply sugar? The provision http://babeczka.zuzka.pl/2011/12/pierniczki-2/ is written, that powdered sugar, and the rest of the components do not change, wolę się upewnić 🙂 uznałam, ze zrobię o wiele więcej pierniczków z podwojoną siłą 🙂 jak myślisz, or soften next week? If I would do it on Friday? Thank you in advance for your reply 🙂

Sam
Sam

You are loved! Fast, klarowna odpowiedź 🙂 dziękuję! 🙂

kasiakq
kasiakq

Spread maturing in the refrigerator 😀 Hope, że pierniczki wyjdą bo to moja pierwsza piernikowa przygoda 🙂 Pozdrawiam

Magda G.
Magda G.

Asya not know how to find the recipe for gingerbread. Please send me, which is the best, that does not make a lot of August, a cool ginger make hi, hi, hi. Oh and it must be a large portion of, because my family is very tiny, but it really likes pierniczki.Buziaczki bye

Magdaa
Magdaa

Hello 🙂
Thank you for the recipe!! 🙂 właśnie ciasto poszło do lodówki . I'm afraid,the box for cookies that have not accommodate them all. Could it possibly be a plastic box ?

Magdaa
Magdaa

I thought,that may need “Darkness” because I preferred to make sure. Thank you for your response!

Marylka
Marylka

I was waiting for such a provision,w przyszłym tygodniu biorę się za wypiekanie pierniczków.Dziękuję bardzo i pozdrawiam cieplutko 🙂

Lunka
Lunka

Hello, uwielbiam Twoją stronę 🙂 mnóstwo ciekawych pomysłów na ciasta… tried the gingerbread – for the first time came out best, I grew up as somehow second and the third really is not quite that grew, lost their shape is still wrinkled as if it came – or may be the cause of honey skawalony? Będę musiała je całe pokryć lukrem 🙂

pozdrawiam i życzę udanych świąt 🙂

Ania

Beautiful and wonderful gingerbread cookie cutters! Regards 🙂:)

dziekuje za rade 🙂

Asia

and how much does it take to soften? cake will do if this happens to you today soften the holidays ?;)

kasiatoja
kasiatoja

Hello.
I pytanko: at what level in the oven and bake gingerbread or use of ordinary steel enamel?
I greet

kasiatoja
kasiatoja

dziękuje za odpowiedź 🙂
One more pytanko, but please do not laugh out loud, what is sour cream, ile procent?
I have my own kitchen, just a month, a do tej pory gotowałam jedynie wodę na herbatę 🙂

kasiatoja
kasiatoja

already last pytanka: bake a function of heating up down? if we make more hot air?
the gingerbread must be stored only in a metal box, whether they can in a plastic container?
Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę WESOŁYCH ŚWIĄT 🙂

detector taste

One of the pictures take part in our competition are encouraged to vote, he is now in third place! 🙂 http://wykrywacz-smaku.pl/konkursy/glosy

ania
ania

hello, they are gorgeous gingerbread, just prepare to baking, but I have two questions;)
they need time, to soften?
if you need to sugar-coat right away if I can do it later?

Adamczyk
Adamczyk

very interesting.. a.. I will try to do similar

giraffe
giraffe

beautiful gingerbread, właśnie spisuję przepis i jutro biorę się za pierniczenie 🙂 tylko w kwestii wałkowania, should probably 0,3-0,5 cm in diameter? Regards 🙂!

the bottom krachym

Oh poszalałaś of decorating… 🙂 chyba nie będziemy próbować fikać 🙂

zufik

Elaborate robot! I like most of the words ZUZIA. Commandeers;)

But

These are beautiful! 🙂 I jak drobiazgowo ozdobionekonik mnie urzekł 🙂

Majana

Asya Babeczko, how lovely are your gingerbread! 🙂
Pretty polukrowane, I do not know how.
Dear, can join them for the festival gingerbread, to organize?

zabazaby
zabazaby

but I'm now VERY nice Asienku :* and confirm, the gingerbread are really delicious!! 🙂

MalgosiaZ

fabulous!

Asya is amazing!!!! Matko… where work… a znikają tak szybko 😉 Ja niestety takich pieknych nie potrafię zrobić wić nacieszę oko u Ciebie 🙂 Pozdrawiam 🙂

mojetworyprzetwory
mojetworyprzetwory

But Beautiful, as painted! Wonders!

mushroom mouse

Ale czadowo udekorowane 🙂 bardzo mi się podobają 🙂

Regards! 🙂

Crispy Biscuits

But look beautiful… 🙂 Za niedługo mnie czeka pieczenie i lukrowanie pierniczków 🙂

Agusia
Agusia

Wow another beautiful gingerbread. I have no idea which one to choose, but starting from tomorrow, 'll try some two, or three rules that I hope will come:)

Ania

Welcome 🙂
Muszę przyznać że Twoje pierniczki wyglądają bardzo smakowicie 🙂
For sure I will try your recipe.
Nie znalazłam na stronie nigdzie maila do Ciebie proszę napisz do mnie 🙂
I would like to know how you are doing such wonderful patterns on pierniczkach. Chodzi mi bardziej o tę taflę np przy bałwanku 🙂

Regards 🙂
Ania

Zuza

how fabulously adorned!

iza

These are wonderful Asya your gingerbread; mnie sia jakoś nigdy nie chce tak dekorowac 🙂

Sue
Reply to iza

I NEED HELP WITH YOUR GINGER BREAD COOKIE RECIPE. I have it rolled out and have used my cikooe cutter, but the dough is so sticky I can’t get them off the parchment and they don’t look like ginger bread men.Thanks

Mostownica

But Beautiful! This worked out to the smallest detail. Where did you get mold? Fajowe star / snowflake. Też chcę takie 🙂

ewa
ewa

the,what wonderful!Where can I get the mold?You are truly a master at this sweet dziedzinie.pozdrawiam

Aleksandra

I am not surprised, the waiting, because your ginger are always beautiful!

Basia

Cool idea for cookies, simply overwhelming and photos! 🙂
Yours sincerely!