Cherry Muffins

Recently, I feel somehow very tired and overwhelmed. I have no desire to cook, I have no desire to invent. The photographs not to mention. As if someone pulled the stopper out of me and the air escaped. I do not know, whether to blame the lack of sun, or maybe there is another reason, but I really so bad. And even those delicious cupcakes not has set me in a better mood. But nothing is, the night always comes a day, so probably it will pass and I. I only hope, that quickly. You at this time to invite you to częstowania. Pie crust dough, sour cherries covered in a sweet pudding. It proudly. I recommend a very!

The recipe comes from the book "Baking cakes'.

Babeczki z wiśniami / Tartlets with cherries

Ingredients 12 molds with a diameter 8 cm in diameter:

• 125g butter, softened
  • 100g of icing sugar
  • vanilla sugar (16g)
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 yolk
  • 250g sifted flour
  • 1-2 tablespoons cold milk

Sift powdered sugar and butter until light and, wanilinowym sugar, salt and egg yolk and fluffy. Add flour and knead the dough. Form dough into a ball, Wrap in cling film and put in the fridge for 2 hours. After this time, remove the dough, Roll out thinly and put it 12 molds. Grease the molds must have been fat.

Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Bake muffins for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven. Prepare pudding mass.

Weight puddings:

• 125ml double cream
  • 125ml of milk
  • 50g butter
  • 1 1 egg
  • 1 yolk
  • 25g potato flour
  • pinch of salt
  • teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 tablespoons of sugar

Additionally:

• 400g cherry compote – drained

In a saucepan place the cream, milk, butter, salt, sugar and essence, Heat until butter is melted, add as, yolk and potato flour and cook, stirring constantly, until it thickens.

Cherries place on podpieczonych soles, ground cover and bake for another 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, cool moment in the cups and then pull, translated into the box and leave to cool completely.

Babeczki z wiśniami / Tartlets with cherries

I have 'spring leaves', Susan she did especially for photos:) I could not refuse her:)

Babeczki z wiśniami / Tartlets with cherriesEnjoy!

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Cookies, Muffins and cupcakes i oznaczony tagami , , , , , . Bookmark this permalink.

Asia 🙂 head and nose up 🙂 tincture passed to the first ray of the window słonka… And now, smile on your face and see what delicious muffins Babeczko did 😀

I
I

They look haughtily – But maybe I could ever try again, those are baking….. Please kindly 🙂 a cool baking for a chance meeting in Wroclaw 🙂
I recommend all of these goodies!!!!
Iga

I
I

Hi, thanks for the opportunity to determine the wishes 🙂
All kinds of cheesecakes I fit – particularly, somehow that my daughter does not have the heart to the baking 🙂
Regards,
Iga

burcyzmibwrzuchu

They are fantastic! That cake, mass puddings and sour cherries, ah now dreams to taste 🙂

Kasia, slodkiefantazje
Kasia, slodkiefantazje

Asiu, muffins baked goods like all your beautiful and makes you want to bite the 🙂 not cramp, I think it is okay masochistka, also on a diet that still roams the blogs and watch the splendor 🙂 and already you in particular should not look now. ;)) And as for the tired and overwhelmed, you know, I have some time and I fight like this with all my might, but sometimes differently, one days a better one worse … but I'm sure, that both you and me have passed nieługo… 🙂 … probably a lack of sun and warmth… 🙂 a… read more »

flowerek

I guess everyone has a crisis, moments of fatigue and a reluctance even to favorite activities. Soon the sun will come out and will return 🙂 A curiosity for muffins…they look przesmacznie!

kabamaiga

And the cherry – pride

Margarytka

Hmmm… I think visual hallucinations, because it seemed to me, I wrote that under these scones are tempting 🙂 comment 🙂

tastefully

Asiu, This is so, how is that a bad mood, then we know, that even for a minute, jiffy is too good humor 🙂 Tortellini up, everything will be fine 🙂
A beautiful muffins came out and I believe you, they are delicious 🙂
Yours hot 🙂

Maggie

They look wonderfully, almost feel the smell and taste.
And come back with enthusiasm spring 🙂

duck

but the wonderful delights :)))

Amber

Lack of enthusiasm in the early spring is normal, although less pleasant…
But these muffins are able to chase a bad mood 100%!

Iza

But these wonderful muffins…;)))) and I slowly go back to”Living” because some time ago I too had fled vein ;)))

Smaczna Pyza
Smaczna Pyza

as he writes Margarytka – will be better because now spring is coming! I am also an opaque, but do not give up, my – brave girl!

Margarytka

They look delicious and the combination of cherry pudding is cool.
Or maybe it's the spring solstice? From day to day will be better. Asiu, hold on and do not let marazmowi 🙂

DarkANGELika

These mouth-watering muffins;)

mojetworyprzetwory
mojetworyprzetwory

Beautiful, tempting, Delicious! Has set me in a wonderful mood – I'm sitting in a tree in the garden and we eating cherries, how such a large starling;)

mamabartka

a delicious morning tea 🙂

Daria Anna

They look delicious. I'm going to do something similar on days, So like the recipe.

Kaś

mass puddings with cherries in her sunken look… delightfully
a lack of desire is the standard – at least for me. Lubie at time, when it comes to a desire in the head 1000 ideas a minute, I hope 🙂, that fast you giftbox