Babka week

Grandma, which has always been in my house. And until she can not believe it, that never before did not baked. The more, that immediately after the murzynku, This is my husband's favorite cake. Very fast and easy to do. And of course, delicious. Moist and fluffy, with a slight aroma of almond. But I like the most about it is, that when biting another bite of poppy so good shot at teeth :). This is my suggestion for this year's Easter table. I recommend you very much!

See the rest baked for Easter.

Babka week
Ingredients:

• 250g margarine or butter (I would definitely recommend butter)
  • * heaping cup of flour
  • teaspoon of baking powder
  • 3/4 glass of sugar
  • spoonful of sugar with real vanilla
  • 4 eggs (white and the yolk separately)
  • 3/4 cup poppy (not minced)
  • pinch of salt
  • a few drops of almond flavor

Margarine or butter, beat the sugars on the bright and fluffy. Add one egg, mixing all the time. Sift the flour with the baking powder and mix with poppy seeds. Add gradually to the masses, all the time mixing at medium speed mixer. Beat the whites to stiff peaks with a pinch of salt. Stir gently until the dough.

24cm cake tin with a diameter of chimney, smear grease and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Turn the dough out and align.

Bake at 180 ° C for about 45-50 minutes, dry swab. After this time, remove from the oven, cool slightly, then removed from the mold and cooled down on the grid. Before serving sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Babka week

Babka week

Babka week

*my glass = 250ml

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Bundt cakes, Cakes, On Easter i oznaczony tagami , , . Bookmark this permalink.

23 Responses to Babka week

1. avatar Eve writes:

Hello, grandmother did today. I came out delicious, and the second to arrive gości😊
    THANK YOU !!!!

2. avatar A darczell writes:

Hello, you thought you, that this provision may give rise to a cake?

3. avatar Mouse writes:

Super grandmother,very easy ,I was making already 2 times and always comes out ,a great recipe even for a layman like me.

4. avatar Hard writes:

Właśnie skończyła się piec i próbowaliśmy całą rodziną jeszcze ciepłą 🙂 Mmmmm niebo w gębie mniam 😛 To mój pierwszy ale nie ostatni raz z tą babą 😀

5. avatar But writes:

Grandmother came out wonderful;-) Hell it twice now and each time it came out perfect;-)
    Oh also baked marzipan and grandmother also came very tasty;-)

6. avatar Dorothy writes:

help, why went zakalec, Although small but always spoils the impression. Please explain how przedszkolakowi : czyskładniki muszabyć of room temp, or long mix weight, no and everything which in turn. I will only add , exquisite taste that only some such at all undersized.

7. avatar Majana writes:

Jaka nakrapiana , looks beautiful !:)

8. avatar Basia writes:

I love your rules, just pulled from the oven grandmother poppy! However, I modified the recipe a bit and added 2 tablespoons cream, because the mass was so thick and it could not be mix. Cake looks delicious, degustacja po obiadku.Jesteś moją inspiracją 🙂 Twoje przepisy są jasne i proste a ciasta wyśmienite 🙂 Czekam na nowe przepisy, I greet

9. avatar iza writes:

beautifully looks 😉

10. avatar what writes:

I'm starting a cook, and I have a question in a series of foolish :0
    That is, the raw minced, bought from the store without soaking, cooking, etc.. ?
    please reply, because I plan grandmother for Easter and do not want to embarrass yourself

11. avatar Barbara writes:

Hello! It looks delicious, I really like the products of the poppy! It will definitely be made, I have a great desire for her. 'll Let you know how you went. Thank you for the recipe! Have a nice day

12. avatar Ania writes:

I have at home but ground poppy, give up or not very?

13. avatar Mmm writes:

Grandmother comes after me the last few days..
    He almost did not eat the monitor as I saw poppy grandmother.
    Jak mi mój dwumiesięczny brzdąc pozwoli to z ogromną przyjemnością ją zrobię 🙂
    The best thing is, Mrs. regulations that everything always goes. Starting with Easter baskets ending with beiges.

Thank you for such a good recipe!

Regards