Cake with plum and pudding

In between a one birthdaycake and other I baked one with plums. I really like this time, when the stalls teeming with various species of delicious plums. And I can never resist them. Buy with abandon and will get more than once for abdominal pain. But I just do not know how else… I just thought, the plums = autumn detract me the joy of enjoying these moments. I invite you to a chocolate cake on the bottom, and plum pudding. It smells of cinnamon and is really pyszniutkie. Try it and you will not regret. I recommend you very much!

And if it does not suit you chocolate cake, This blog you will find like this cake with strawberries and custard.

The recipe for chocolate cake itself I took from the blog The Witch Shack. The rest is my addition.

Ciasto ze śliwkami i budyniem | Cake with plums and custard

Ingredients for the dough:

• 2 1/2 * cups flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 sugar free chocolate pudding (powder)
  • 200g butter, softened
  • 4 yolk
  • 2 teaspoons of baking powder
  • pinch of salt

Additionally:

• about 700g plums
  • 2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar

Wash plums, Halve the, remove seeds. Allow.
In a bowl sift flour with baking powder, add pudding, salt and mix together. Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Then add one egg, mixing after each. The parties add grated mass bulk ingredients, mixing all the time. Ready divide dough in half. One part of the insert in the freezer.

Plaque size 25x30cm baking parchment paper. The bottom sheet cake Wylepić. Put in the fridge in time to prepare pudding.

Weight puddings:

• 3 sugar-free vanilla pudding
  • 1 liter of milk
  • 5 tablespoons of sugar (or more, if someone wants sweet pudding)

With a pint of milk pee 3/4 glass and dissolve it pudding. Boil the remaining milk with sugar. To add the boiling milk pudding stir it. After boiling while cooking. Then cool slightly (pudding does not have to be cold).

Remove from the refrigerator prepared bottom, put on the pudding, the plum pudding lay half, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. On top grate the remaining frozen portion of the dough.

Bake at 180 ° C for about 1 hour. After this time, remove the, cool. Before serving sprinkle with powdered sugar.

1 cup = 250ml

Ciasto ze śliwkami i budyniem | Cake with plums and custard

Ciasto ze śliwkami i budyniem | Cake with plums and custard

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Cakes, with fruit i oznaczony tagami , , , . Bookmark this permalink.

Tom
Tom

about cake. But I will ask the author of reimbursement for the burnt mixer. Cake too heavy to mix

Eszka
Eszka

Ciasto super, quickly makes a very tasty

Malvina
Malvina

Ciasto super polecam każdemu, szczegòlnie w zimne wieczory z dobrą herbatą.

sylwia.
sylwia.

ja właśnie wczoraj zakupiłam śliwek i miałam smaka na jakieś ciasto.
zaraz biegnę po synka do przedszkola i kupimy budyń i wieczorem ciasto będzie się piekło. zobaczymy co z tego wyjdzie bo moje zdolności kulinarne są na poziomie minimalnym. 🙂

Bożenka
Bożenka

Ciasto piekłam wczoraj, a total of quickly and easily went 😀 Only, że na wierzchu jakoś mało ciasta wyszło a podzieliłam na pół O.o I ogólnie się rozwala trochę, warstwy się odczepiają :/

Kasia M.
Kasia M.

Very good cake. Zagościło with me on holidays. I used the frozen plums. It all worked out. Regards 🙂

Magda
Magda

Asiu, What do you think, whether it would be equally tasty cake with apples or pears? 😉 Is not it to be very fit than other fruits plums? I greet, Magda 😉

ITACHI
ITACHI

hard to wylepia from the sheet cake… ie it is too thick to spread easily and at the same time sticking to your hands…. massacre ;(

Magda
Magda

Welcome Asia 🙂 if I can use this dough frozen plums (only those I have at home)? if so, whether I thaw them first? or sort out frozen? I'm afraid 🙂, if not let too much juice to give frozen.. Thank you in advance for your answer, Magda greet 😉.

magdaodkuchni

Recipe tried, just because I feel like some cake with plums. Your recipe charmed me beautiful and tasty photographs 🙂 True, I did not work out this cake so perfectly, I would like it, but the effects can be seen on my blog 🙂

I cordially greet and thank you for the tasty recipe, I will use often in your “Base rules” 🙂

Magdalena

Cornellie
Cornellie

Cake, done – Delicious, and must be really good, because I do not like fruit pies, Also this is the exception – thank you very much for the recipe!! I just have a question about baking time. Hell on the middle shelf, a function of the heating-up and down and when you insert the stick after 60 min was wet and the glued. I gave him gradually 20 minutes longer, and again the same, but he pulled out. Generally got away, The first is very pudding leisty ( may have solidified?), after a made of other, or anyway should remove the cake after 60 Minutes, because you can not do here “text… read more »

Cornellie
Cornellie

Thank you very much for your answer:)
So, pudding stiffened, it took him a little, but he did like cream :))
In that case, the next time wyjmę cake after, Here excelled on the dry stick, but if he will be wet and so I will give him an hour:)
Thank you and see you in the next regulatory – I fell in love with Mrs. Party thereof and would definitely use more than once:)
Regards

RuuDda
RuuDda

Can the dough I use the plain butter or may be rownuez Kasia Be Palma?

RuuDda
RuuDda

I did with Kate, I just did not have butter. But wyszłonpysze. Half went even heat 🙂

Stanislaus
Stanislaus

Cake fun to do,smakuje.Z delectable peaches and cinnamon is ok.Polecam.

Stanislaus
Stanislaus

I pytanie.Do fresh peach cinnamon fits?

Sylwia

I will begin preparing the dough, It looks beautiful 🙂

anna
anna

Hi I made the cake super- ,easy to do. I recommend greet

mela74
mela74

Hi if I use of frozen plums please post because the rest of the products will be waiting greet

But
But

did. When frightened me, this mass pudding (I always have a problem with her ;/ ) and gives a little modified the recipe (I wish I did so I was protein protein foam on top)..it's late so I probably will try tomorrow .. I hope that came out!! thanks for the recipe greet

beatka03

Chocolate pudding certainly do not have, Rather vanilla or not, but definitely something figure out a. This is not the first recipe that inspired me to “wymodzenia” something like, I believe that it does not last . Patera leaf beautiful!!! You can ask to what was done?

Majana

I like this cake ! In total, it can be used for each fruit, truth?

kejt
kejt

Delicious!! Today I'm doing again:D yum

kejt
kejt

I'm going to the plum, then write how I came, I greet!

Przemo007
Przemo007

It is getting cold, and already missing half sheet !!! I had to protect him while he was pudding “pouring”, before głodomorami – I wanted to see how the finished. Of course, in the heat of battle I forgot about cinnamon and sugar to sprinkle fruit, but it is an excellent – As with all your rules. Regards

But
But

Intrigued me the recipe for the same cake:) buildings instead np.kakao want to say I performed the whole cake:) with a sensational!! It will quickly make and tastes really sensational. Thank you !!!

Justin
Justin

It looks deliciously, per week do, but the lack of plums I use peaches from their trees, should be given to?
I have a question to the size puddings were gram-many packets? Because I use such 40 g for a pint of milk, and 60g are still on the 0,75 l.

Justin
Justin

I made with peaches and cake is delicious, It delighted visitors and went on to rule the world 🙂
This is one of my favorite, thank you very much for the recipe :*

Anna Kowalski

Great Spread, I try for sure, and I invite you to me for cocoa cake with plums and crisp meringue 🙂

karmel-itka

such issue with pudding cake I did not eat. but it looks insanely. and probably also tastes great :]

kama
kama

The provision conclude,that this is a sponge cake or shortbread? 🙂 at remembering the recipe and bake the weekend, because it looks delicious:)

Aleksandra1973
Aleksandra1973

I bought today, Hungarian and probably August tempt your cake but I'll have to buy a chocolate pudding because the rest of the ingredients mam.Poniewaz a few days we are with her husband alone in the house,do not want to bake in a large baking tray,I have this little half normal and the more heartily upieke.Pozdrawiam:))

smerfetka79

It looks very tasty:) I love plums- which, unfortunately, more and more like the end of the year:(

P.. Where can you get such a beautiful leaf:)?

smerfetka79

Leaf platter- Gifted with a beautiful husband:))

iza

Asya her again tempt sweets

Pafka