About this, I love cheesecakes I think everyone already knows, but the, that only those baked, This error is not. If you look at the blog category cheesecakes, unfortunately you will not find there any cheesecake cold. Until today. In the end I decided to fight their phobias and dislikes. Like, the strawberry season in full, First off was the strawberry cheesecake. So the end of it I do not believe, if you can call it a cheesecake, This cheese because it does not have an ounce, but let it be. Light, refreshing, slightly acidic. To be frank, I even tasted, So I think casein debut a success. I, it's not the last cheesecake cold in my performance. And if you are amateurs such desserts, I encourage you to try, because not enough, that is really delicious, this is very easy. I recommend a very!
The recipe comes from the blog My Pastries, at me with a slight modification.
Components of the bottom biscuit:
- 180g cereal biscuits with chocolate or other
- 50g butter
Pastry blender crushed, add melted butter and mix so, that was 'wet sand'. The bottom of the springform pan with a diameter 20 – 21cm parchment paper for baking. Put on weight unprepared ciasteczkową, tighten and align. Put in the fridge for the duration of the salad.
Ingredients for cheesecake:
- 500g strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- tablespoon vanilla extract
- 250ml Geste jogurtu (I used a Greek yogurt)
- 250ml double cream (if you want to slim down cheesecake, You can easily substitute cream yogurt, because I did a version of)
- 3 tablespoons of honey (omitted)
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of sugar (depending on the sweetness of strawberries)
- 2 heaped tablespoons gelatin (if you want to, the cheesecake quickly tensed, add the 2,5 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup of hot water
Wash strawberries, remove stems and mix the mousse. Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 glass of hot water. All other ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently mix, then pour a stream of gelatin and mix together until smooth. Pour the dough is prepared biscuit bottom. Place in the refrigerator to the concentration. Before serving, decorate any.