I've been thinking for a long time, pondered, finally decided. To further encourage you to baking, I would like to invite everyone to take part in the first competition organized by me. The competition rules are very simple. Just bake a cake, that you associate with Easter holidays, take a photo and send along with the recipe to me. Triple jury: me, Susan and Pafka select the winners, who will receive awards. Truth, it's easy? Any volunteers? I hope, I'm not disappointed…
Here is a brief rules:
- The dough must be baked alone, the image must be placed chit 'Easter with Sweet Cupcake’ (pictures without a card and the photo was taken in a graphics program, will not be taken into account).
- Subject baking must refer to the Easter holidays.
- The proposed baking does not have to come from my blog, but it will be nice to me, If you examine the category Pastries for Easter – can find inspiration there.
- You can send up to 3 pastries.
- Selection of winners will be subjective and personal preferences mastered.
- The competition is open to people from outside the country, provided, that the shipping address is in Polish.
- Photos should be sent to email@example.com, in the mail, please give the name and nickname's baking, which will put the photo.
- All photos submitted to the contest will be posted in the contest album on fejsbuku.
- The deadline for submitting photos: 16.03 – 30.03.2013
- Announcement of results 1.04.2013
- Taking part in the competition you accept the rules.
And now, perhaps the most important – Awards. Only the organizer and sponsor of the awards at the same time I'm:).
Main prize – form a heart-shaped muffins
Second place – Tamara Milstein book 'The best cakes in the world’
Third place – set to decorate
They also provided a consolation prize – beautiful colorful curlers muffin baking and universal instrument of Wilton.
If you wish to receive notification for each new entry, use the menu Notifications