Soft sourdough bread

This is one of the breads, which are permanently inscribed in our repertoire of breads. Bake it alternately bread with oats and rye bread – spelled. And now I'm not looking the other. This does not mean, I would not have bake others bread, but these 3 temporarily satisfy our needs of taste. This bread is delicious and as you name suggests, really delicate. Both in taste, and structure. Has a tiny crumb holes, who just love the taste and neutral. Easy in knead cake makes, that bread is not troublesome in execution. Not sticky and has a nice firm texture. You have successfully formed him to grow up without a basket. And..., after so many praises you have no other choice, bake it as soon as possible:) I recommend a very!

I searched this recipe on the blog Kocham Gary, and comes with this site. Gosia, I thank you once again!:)

Delikatny chleb na zakwasie | Soft sourdough bread

Ingredients for one loaf:

• 230g active sourdough rye
  • 150g lukewarm milk
  • 70g lukewarm water (if necessary, if the dough came out too dry, You can add a little more)
  • 25g oleju
  • 140g of rye flour clear (I gave bread type 720)
  • 400g of wheat flour
  • 2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon of sugar
  • Optional 1 teaspoon dry yeast (ca. 10g fresh, I give then, when i want to bread grew faster)

Pour into a bowl sourdough and all other components. If using dry yeast I put them together with all components, we have to do with fresh yeast and wait, until it starts to foam. Knead smooth, stiff dough. Shape into a ball, Cover and let stand at room temperature to rise. The dough should double in volume. After this time, again briefly to form and shape a loaf. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper, Cover and leave to rise.

Preheat the oven to 240 ° C. Spray the oven walls with water, or on the bottom set the bowl of boiling water. Put bread (it can be spread with beaten egg, I do not do). Furnace 10 minutes, then reduce temperature to 200 ° C and bake for another 25 minutes. After this time, remove and put bread on the grill, allow to completely cool. Baked bread, tapped from the bottom, seems hollow sound.

Delikatny chleb na zakwasie | Soft sourdough bread

Delikatny chleb na zakwasie | Soft sourdough bread

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Breads, Sourdough i oznaczony tagami , . Bookmark this permalink.

Halina
Halina

Hello,or rye flour instead I use spelled or wheat or wheat wholemeal.
Somehow I do not really approached flour żytnia.Pozdrawiam Halina

Ania

Beautiful bread. I am also a supporter of homemade bread 😉

JOLA
JOLA

Hi, I have pytanko as to leaven – if you know a particular recipe, or rather should search online? I am driven in yeast breads (quite often bake the seeds on wheat flour) but not yet baked sourdough – while Mrs. rules are so sensational that I want to try poopisywane. And anyway I found this page by searching for Mrs. Wilton company ass because I'm hobbistką for baking and decorating cakes and creamy cream – (for English once took but rather prefer to work with creams). But departed from the topic – please answer what to leaven and greet… read more »

JOLEK
JOLEK

In contrast, today grows on grain yeast bread – Jutras upiekę
I greet
Jolek

Joanna
Joanna

Hello,
I would like to bake chlep by this provision. I have no leaven Yeshe – Today I begin to prepare.
You wrote, that the young need dokarmić sourdough yeast – please let me know what amount and for how long?
Thank you in advance and best regards 🙂

Joanna
Joanna

OK 🙂 Thank you for explaining 🙂

Domi

Bread is wonderful 🙂 I was looking for a recipe for bread, that does not require too much pampering, grout mixing several times, feeding, syntax and unfolding, Crimping. I found this recipe, I put the ingredients in the bread machine, grown and siup, 🙂 came out delicious bread I have done without commercial yeast – I add them to the sourdough bread, bread needed time, to grow, but generally behaved seamlessly. That same day I set another bread with sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds, I left the cake for the night – very well grown and super got away – leavened dough is not too much. The first time smearing egg and poured poppy, for others… read more »

Eve
Eve

Looks delicious 🙂 my friend when my mother baked a really delicious bread, and also I want to bake 🙂 if you tell me who will be the easiest of the loaves? I've heard that the bread is hard to bake, a mam 11 years. Maybe I should let it go and try something simpler?

Dorothy
Dorothy

Today I baked this bread for the first time and is a great.
Firstly – is very fast and easy
Secondly – gives a great shape and bake without form
Today, or immediately after baking yeast pricked again and tomorrow I bake with a double portion.
I had a little problem with this ” doubling the volume” , because you never know – when is the moment.
Someone above wrote, the time it takes approximately 4 hours. I was holding a little longer, but tomorrow I'll try to keep it a little less and see what will be the effect.

Great bread, I love this, that such a great hold '”form””

robal
robal

hello! Can I leave the dough kneaded the night, and acidify to be strongly?

Przemo007
Przemo007

Another bread baked with your rules !!! Of course, taste, look suuuuper !! Homemade bread bakery started in full swing and already resigned to buy bread and rolls. I'm running to try another recipe ! Regards

_milenka
_milenka

But I'm forgetful… It is written that the yeast “Optional” 🙂

_milenka
_milenka

Hello, and if you tried to bake the bread without the addition of yeast? My sourdough is over 3 months and doing well so I wonder whether this provision would not skip the yeast…

gonia
gonia

Your baked bread , proud , actually delicate , on the second day a very good , the only thing , This skin is not crispy , but certainly I will bake it often . Thank you very much

renia2001
renia2001

Welcome! I bake bread and rolls for almost a year, “go” After many blogs and I'm very surprised, we have not bumped into this recipe! It is incredibly easy, easy to make and perfect for a person working, in terms of time. Someone earlier asked, if you have to wait until it grows, so inform, that in my total time of baking is to earn 4 hours. And the bread is superb, proud, fresh and long with the cake actually works perfectly. I would add, bake it 6 loaves at once, in keksówkach, of hot air, the two levels of the 3 molds side by side, at the end of the molds and take out… read more »

Goshia
Goshia

Welcome bread looks zakomicie, recently I started to bake yeast bread I would like to try to bake sourdough bread, but I have no idea how to do it, I could ask you for tips on how to make a sourdough. I greet

kasiak
kasiak

I found your recipe. Sourdough bred me and today I'm baking bread adventure. My first bread in the life 😀 provision seems to be sooo easy. However, I have a question: Once formed, it is still the loaf to rise. How much time? I know, that the question may seem ridiculous, but I am a complete layman in this topic.

Edytka

My sourdough dokarmiony, Tomorrow I was baking this bread. Regards 🙂

Korah
Korah

Hi ! Are you in the dough during the kneading sticky as August ? For me it is simply a different suffering and videos widziełem a make people cake on the table and there is no problem and I have a nightmare bread comes out pretty good but the production..

Asya looks insanely!!!! Already it myself 🙂 I just printed out your sourdough dokarmić and to work 😀

burczymiwbrzuchu

I have the reverse, constantly experimenting with new bread, but I have a few favorite where people like to go back.
Can be seen, the bread is soft and has a wonderful flesh 🙂

ania
ania

and where can I buy this sourdough rye ?? because I have taste 🙂

Grandma

Asiek! Tomorrow I'm doing it! looks like a winner!

urtica1

Asya I'm glad I could help in the discovery of this provision. For me it is one of those who often go back. Warmly greet you and your entire family is 🙂

iza

Chlebus great!!!! I will probably never dare

Ewa_299
Ewa_299

I have never baked bread,it seemed too complicated,time can now…:-)

meskiegotowanie

It presents itself perfectly until one would like to eat with butter 🙂

Teresa
Teresa

Wonderful bread,but I prefer dark breads:)Regards

Nemi

A great loaf!

cobytuzjesc

Asya me the beautiful zachwyciłaś. I take out the leaven of the refrigerator and on Sundays I'll bake it yourself:)

mojetworyprzetwory
mojetworyprzetwory

What a beautiful! As painted! Asya loaf Wpaniały!!!

Margarytka

Spadłaś me today from heaven, the bread. I was wondering how to bake and I know the answer. Thank you Asia 🙂

Margarytka

As I wrote that I have done. The bread is very tasty, but I rolled over slightly nibbled. It seemed to me, the cake is that strict, but still. However, affect the taste of it and certainly did not repeat.

Margarytka

Asiu, u know me, I had a 100 g more yeast :-)) Because I did leaven, and have not used it, So it is still a hundred dokarmiłam (50 flour and 50 Water) and instead of giving the less water it gave as much as in the recipe. But without yeast grow beautifully 🙂

Majana

Wonderful photos and beautiful loaf. I would gladly eat this kromeczkę hotcakes for breakfast 🙂
Greetings