The grain of wheat bread yeast

Some time ago I saw this recipe from Eliza Blog My passions and I knew, I had to bake this bread. Have to wait a little, I waited a whole lot of legislation in line, but when I recently saw him again, decision was swift. The only thing I 'worried’ This amount of yeast. I find it hard to believe, that there is only a lump of yeast the size of a pea. I like the doubting Thomas, inquired Eliza, are you sure this is the. But this is the last 🙂 Accustomed to sourdough loaves, I forgot about it, in yeast that these are so delicious. Fragrant, surprisingly soft and moist. From the deliciously crunchy crust. It is made very nice and niekłopotliwie. I recommend you very much.

Chleb pszenny na drożdżach

Ingredients for a loaf of disputes:

• 625g of wheat flour (type 650)
  • 500 ml of lukewarm water
  • 2 level teaspoons of salt
  • fresh yeast, pea-sized (I gave about. 4g)

Preparation of bread should begin in the evening before baking.

Pour flour into mixing bowl, mix with salt. Dissolve yeast in water, Pour into the flour and form loose dough. Allow to stand for 12 – 14 hours. After this time, put the dough on pastry board with flour and mix strewn. The dough is quite loose and sticky. Allow to stand for 20 minutes. Then stretch the dough so, to get the shape of a rectangle. Assemble the vertical 1/3 dough from the top to the center and the same from the bottom to the center. Then repeat the procedure in the level of. Shape into a loaf and put into the form, which will grow. In Eliza was a Roman pot, I have not, have, So I put the shaped loaf cake tin with a diameter 24 cm in diameter, lined with baking paper. Let stand for about 2 hours to rise (the dough should double in volume).

The temperature in the oven set at 240 ° C and immediately put bread. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 200 ° C and bake for another 30 minutes. Baked bread tapped from the bottom seems tone deaf. Cool on a wire rack.

Do you prefer the tomato and pepper, or perhaps with nutella?:)

Chleb pszenny na drożdżachChleb pszenny na drożdżachChleb pszenny na drożdżach

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Breads, The yeast i oznaczony tagami , . Bookmark this permalink.

Mariola

At what temperature the dough for bread has matured these 12 hours and that if I was baking in Roman pot is all the time under cover?

but
but

because I do not have access to fresh thrushes, I have a question : if I use dry yeast , i ile ? I greet 🙂

Basia
Basia

Yesterday I made bread recipe with friends and left without waiting great recipe: 5grams of yeast + spoon of sugar dissolved in a glass of lukewarm water in a bowl mix: 1 kg of wheat flour and flour can be 1 cup of wheat bran 1 tablespoon salt grain-3 tablespoons of sunflower, 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, 3 Bucket linseed yeast dry mix ingredients make up to 1 L together and poured into the dry ingredients are mixed thoroughly with a wooden spoon and put into 2 keksówek one or more longitudinal plaques put into the oven set at 50 degrees and wait until grow – ca 15 minutes. then set the oven on 175… read more »

Quiet

Oj, how long did any bread. The yeast were quite often. Sourdough never – even tempt me. But I find it difficult. This looks like a winner on yeast. I think I would use the recipe and try again something good. Besides great pictures.

Anita
Anita

This wonderful bread, I'll tell you , the baked 2 times according to your rules and today I baked the same with the exception of not waiting the 2 Only the final hour of times I put in the oven and came out wonderfully too- I did in keksówce. Asya thought that the hotcakes add the sunflower seeds, I recently wondering about the addition of ground hazelnuts finely, I wonder what will taste bread and will feel that these nuts 🙂

Patricia
Patricia

Mmmm…for a long time “it” for me personally baked bread scented <3
Your just looks unearthly ! Jaz from the best bakery 😉
But somehow I guess I'm really dumb because I do not understand this submission heh ;DD
But so it is with me, knowing my luck it probably is a trivial thing…;))

Bozena

And I baked it in a springform pan .. Cool ..…

Russkaya

What a picture!!!
As for the bread!!!
And with nutella…oh…
I WANT 😀

karto_flana

I have to bake! 😉

Majana

This charming grain bread yeast 🙂 It sounds very cool 🙂
Greetings

aniaM
aniaM

Hello,
but is already oven must be hot to the 240 degrees? because in my, after setting I have to wait a few minutes. We focus and that is put, and attitude – heated and put? sorry can be a silly question, but what I need to make sure pikarnika. This can be a fundamental difference 🙂

Quiet

What about turn? Hot air? Heating up and down? Do you have any other combination? My oven heats up very long and I'm afraid, I put that as the cold, so within the specified time is not going to bake…

Quiet

Thanks for your reply

Prezydentowa

But I actually grew up wielgachny! Very nice 😉! I once baked in an oval gęślarce, Also fun to bake! 😉

Domi from the kitchen

Lovely Chlebus, a grown 🙂
I have met several times with this type of legislation, but I have not yet had the chance to try 🙂

urtica1

Beautiful loaf. I though every day they prefer sourdough, This time, I have a great desire for such a bread. And this provision has not yet know 🙂
I greet warmly 🙂

Margarytka

With butter I ask 🙂

mamabartka

no it is wonderful, and that less troublesome than zakwasowy can…..

🙂 How glad I did it 😀 Beautiful 🙂 you came in and you say springform pan 😉 hahahaha divinely 🙂

Paulina

Asiu, I wonder why you have such a beautiful form of bread?
😉