Proud, fragrant spice and coffee, moist and soft. So in these few words can describe this gingerbread. It intrigued me, this add-on maker, so I decided to do it and do not regret. Maybe you miss the chance and this is just gingerbread will settle on your Christmas table:) I recommend a very!
The recipe comes from the "Chef Polish '.
- 1,5 glass of milk [250ml]
- 1,5 glass of sugar (I gave less, half and half with brown)
- 125g butter or margarine (I gave butter)
- 2 kopiaste teaspoon gingerbread spices (If you like strong flavor, give more)
- 2 Inka coffee spoons
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 2 eggs
- 2,5 glass of flour
- 1,5 teaspoon of baking soda dissolved in a spoonful of milk
- kopiasta tablespoon cocoa
In a saucepan, boil milk, sugar, butter, mixed spice and coffee both, stirring. Cool. Add eggs and mix. For mixing bowl sift the flour, add dissolved baking soda and pour over prepared ground. Knead a smooth dough.
The form of cakes with a length of 26 cm smear with fat and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Pour prepared cake.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 1 hour or so. dry stick insect. Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
If you wish to receive notification for each new entry, use the menu Notifications