Cheesecake – best in the world

I would like to dedicate this entry to Asia and Mariusz - my friends from Poznan przemiłym. It is thanks to this entry, because of their special request, and in principle the request, This baked cheesecake. And no big deal that this was not, if not for a tiny little thing - baked in them, a weekend visit. Probably because of the difficult conditions, cheesecake a little cracked, but who cares? And as for the cheesecake - it is very easy, delicious in taste, very soft and melts in your mouth. I have a special fondness for this recipe, I was the first of a baked cheesecake. Over time, little provision has changed and thus is now perfect!

I recommend sernikożercom!

Sernik - najlepszy na świecie :-)

Components of the bottom biscuit:

• Digestive biscuit packaging (250g)
  • 80g melted butter

Melt butter, Crumble biscuits (mozna blenderem). Mix together so, that was wet sand. The bottom of the springform pan with a diameter 26 cm baking parchment paper and grease the sides firmly smear. At the spill mass ciasteczkową and press into the bottom of springform pan. Set aside in the fridge for the curd preparation time.

Serowa time *:

• 1kg of cheese curd triple-milled (can be wiaderkowy)
  • 100g soft butter
  • 5 large eggs (white and the yolk separately)
  • cup sugar
  • vanilla sugar (16g)
  • vanilla pudding and cream (powder)
  • 2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Whip egg yolks with sugar, add the butter and grate. Then add the cheese, pudding, extract and mash together until smooth but not too long, too much cheese would not napowietrzył. Beat the egg whites and gently stir into the cheese. Pour the prepared bottom of the biscuit. Bake at 160 ° C for about 1 h (czasem nawet dłużej, do 1,5 hours). Cheesecake is baked, when you touch a little stick, means of jerks. Allow to cool in oven tilted, then cooled down put in the fridge for a few hours and preferably overnight.

*All the ingredients for the cheese should be at room temperature.

Sernik - najlepszy na świecie :-)

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Cakes, Cheesecakes i oznaczony tagami , . Bookmark this permalink.

Dominika JG
Dominika JG

Sensational cheesecake. I can't bake but the cheesecake came out insane… I recommend in 100%%%

Ola S.
Ola S.

The cheesecake is delicious, wonderful recipe, I did the first time for my husband to work, everyone who tried said that it is so delicious that it could be sold 😉 It is really easy to prepare, I have a badge 24 and the cheesecake is also divine (I bake an hour) I recommend this recipe to everyone.

kasienka8_8
kasienka8_8

This is my question, I would like to make this cheesecake in a rectangular plate the proportions will be the same or increase them adequately??

she
she

I bake this cheesecake for the third time, is delicious,
I greet you festively:)

joanna
joanna

Hello, already trying on August baking, and I have a question: Does hot air oven set?

Eve
Eve

Asiu,
cheesecake sitting in the oven, I can not yet be assessed. But I have a question, as adorns the top of the cheesecake. Simple spoon spreads caekoladę? Here and in the pumpkin is just beautiful:)

Charles
Charles

Fluffy,sweetheart ,poerwszy easy as once delicious!!!! I recommend

Charles
Charles

Cheesecake very good and sweet ,I'm happy because it's my life poerwszy cheesecake ! Hehe happy happy ! Hell in a glass dish . Super

zawiedziona__
zawiedziona__

Cheesecake on the pictures it looks beautifully. However, in reality the 2 h baking pierniaku top while he started in August burn remedy was still wet. Total failure! I do not recommend!!!
PS.Robilam all in accordance with the instructions in the recipe!

apsiknazdrowie

how I did it the first time is a measure “swim”, (when cut up a sail-a little patience), and as I waited and tensed in the refrigerator, just a miracle honey :))

Edith
Edith
11 months ago

I agree, I've been baking it for several years and it always comes out, and I'm not some baking specialist
The easiest recipe that can be for cheesecake, Regards 😊

Ola S.
Ola S.

Well, you didn't do it as in the recipe because it says bake for about an hour and not 2 hours… that's why it has baked and it is necessary to put it in the refrigerator overnight to make it solidify. Best regards and I recommend trying again, it was my first cheesecake in my life and it turned out perfectly 😉 I've been making it for a while and it always comes out.

Ania
Ania

I beg you dear poratuj!The point from…Do not know the recipe for a gentle soft underside of the sponge-bake cheesecake kruchy.Chciałam husband's birthday(his favorite cake)but I already know,These shortbread cookies that will not go with me:-(
Regards and SzczęśliwegoNowegoRoku.

Dorothy
Dorothy

MI CAME FIRST TIME CHEESE AND YET THIS IS DELICIOUS with that I HAVE OLD OVEN AND DOWN SO ONLY heat hell 170 DEGREES , THANK YOU FOR FANTASTIC RECIPE I'm glad I came across Mrs. BLOG . BEAUTIFUL NEW YEAR request

Dorothy
Dorothy

The first time I was able to make such a delicious cheesecake and you owe it to rule świetnemu , thank you very much and I'm glad that I found you blog and I wish you a beautiful .Pozdrawiam year 2015 .

EMI is
EMI is

brilliant cheesecake 🙂 thank you very much! baked him a little longer- but it is a matter of individual each oven. Tomorrow I begin by caramel

EMI is
EMI is

brilliant cheese cake, thank you very much 🙂 I baked a little longer, but it is a matter of individual oven, tomorrow I'm starting caramel 🙂

Dorothy
Dorothy

what size sheet is to be ?

Dorothy
Dorothy
Reply to Dorothy

I know , God writes like a bull:)

clear
clear

super simple and delicious cheesecake. I underside confused with walnuts

Includes
Includes

I love this cheesecake is with us at every okazji.mogę spoons to eat it :)I love your website just like this przepis.Pozdrawiam

jane
jane

Mniiiaaamu :)it came out perfectly 🙂 I baked it for over 2 hours in 170 degrees. (perhaps due to the fact, I have a gas oven), but it really is sensational! I used cookies on the bottom of the root- did not go out too hard. Do not wiped all the cookies on the sand just gave a little crushed. Pyyycha!

Monies
Monies

The best cheesecake in the world… That's right 🙂 Great recipe 🙂 Mmmmm Delicious :))

With
With

I have a question, if the oven is to be set to the hot air, or on top bottom?

flashers
flashers

Hello,
I have a technical question: I've done this twice already cheesecake (is delicious) but I have my doubts as to the bottom of biscuits. After baking, the bottom is very hard. The first time I held stiffly provision, the second time I gave a lot more butter, but I'd still hard bottom. Maybe it has to be like that or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Asieczek
Asieczek

I did and it is delicious! came as pictured, not even cracked, is not burnt, only dropped a little I will add that I have an old oven may have with 35 years and yet came out perfectly, baked about 1 hour 5 min and it went well anyway 🙂 I recommend it!

Benita

Cheesecake doing so for years, but I also like to experiment.
np.
1. I add to this portion ok. 250 ml of whipped heavy cream. It's a bit softer taste.
2. Or without added cream to cheesecake, for it before serving (today so I did) whipped cream lubricates the top layer of about. 1 cm and impose a lot of berries.
3. Rather than give jelly pudding – also proudly.

Bottoms do różniste, even without the underside. Today my almond cheesecake has a bottom: two tablespoons of halva, some crumbled cookies, grated almond (3/4 glasses, parched in the pan), tablespoon butter. All unite. I do not like thick soles – the only way to taste.
🙂

Sabina
Sabina

Cheesecake I was making three times already .. also chose him to a party organized by the test and made a very positive impression on the family .. everyone praised me (rather, this cheesecake:) cake is amazing, light, puszystke etc. and my beloved still asks me to him I baked the cheesecake:)

Michael
Michael

Hello! Cheesecake by the above provision was my debut in the creation of what we call anything cake. Some concerns were initially but after reading the reviews I decided to try. Because zero experience I decided not to cwaniakować and held rigidly provision. Cake came out great, admittedly it cracked a little, but the chocolate glaze carefully concealed visual and aesthetic imperfections 😉 I'm usually quite self-critical, but in this case I was really proud of myself 😉 Cheesecake is made very quickly, and more quickly disappears from the plate. I would recommend to anyone because if I did it would probably come out every beginner not to mention skilled cukiernikach. I greet and thank… read more »

Natalqa
Natalqa

Hey 🙂 I made your cake for Christmas and I'll tell you, that it turned out sensational 🙂 even my son ate with gusto and usually does not like cakes 😉 now I'm finishing baking more, But this time I added peaches to the provision,because I missed them 😉 thank you very much for such a delicious recipe 🙂 Oh, and not having a blender, I grind biscuits and not the ones in the recipe, but I only use butter, whole grains from a ladybug 😉 I also grind cheese and it's ok 🙂

Purify
Purify

Hell the first time and I must admit , it is the best cheesecake I jadłam.Delikatny taste , moist and fell only slightly. Family is thrilled. Since today is my favorite. I kept the recipe , but I gave biscuits and other similar baked with hot air for one hour at ok.170 st. C. , but it depends on piekarnika.Kontrolowałam, that is not burnt.

Catherine
Catherine

Witam.Właśnie bake cheesecake I hope wyjdzie.Mam one question-because unless I missed it in the recipe-when you add the vanilla sugar??

Violet
Violet

In the oven:). Also doing other raz.dzieki for recipe!!

Goshia
Goshia

Cheesecake came out delicious. I asked tyllo:)e or freeze it mizna?
Thanks in advance for your reply and best regards.

marcin
marcin

no, and I made a moment ago I finished beautifully grown Minol turned off the oven baking time I wanted to see if a toothpick pierced escapes the punishment wiezch and precipitation massacre and such was nice just wiezch August sinter quite strongly hell in temperatuze 160 degrees cramps and so in August I tried

A darczell
A darczell

I made this cheesecake for the second time. It is unbelieveable. For stinging in the oven with hot air 160 degrees by 1 hour, as it does Goshia. Pride!

Monkey
Monkey

Definitely the best cheesecake in the sun. My family loves it. This time, for Christmas I'd like to do it with raspberries, that today I was able to purchase. I just wonder at what point it is best to add . I think that the egg whites, but I prefer to make sure.
Regards and Merry Christmas and a successful baked goods.

Marten
Marten

Hello, today as a young wife I'm going for the first time in my life bake cheesecake, all in all it will be the second batter in the life. Recently the first time in my life I tried to bake something and it was a sponge cake, which unfortunately did not go, so it is not well. Unfortunately, my mom and mother in law can not do stupid question…. Returning to cheesecake, do I have to bake it today or tomorrow in total, if you would be on Sunday? But perhaps tomorrow…. However, I have questions (probably a very silly :)) Is margarine smear sheet and then I stick the paper? Or do you put the paper and smear it with margarine? When it comes to this mix, so maybe… read more »

Marten
Marten

I'm going to shop for products and I hell.
I will definitely contact you and report what I got 🙂

marcin
marcin

MAY AND IS ONLY THE NAMES UNKNOWN LANGUAGE AND HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Marten
Marten

This again I,
Unfortunately I can not find Digestive biscuits…
what to use instead?

Marten
Marten

I wanted to thank you for the brilliant recipe.
Cheesecake came out sensational, the whole family was eating and I was filled with pride 🙂 hehe
really thank you and best regards!

Lopesjus
Lopesjus
Reply to Marten

Bake today. A day in the refrigerator will only have to serve. I put the paper on the bottom of the springform pan only, I close it and just smear the sides. It is a well-greased rant, then the top of the rising cheesecake not stick to it.

marcin
marcin

one more then I could zastopic vanilla extract , poprosty I can not get live abroad, vanilla character which will be equally d injuries

marcin
marcin

Hello Use in August to do the cheesecake just like the pudding or intrigue him or powder Empty the dough and the biscuits on from , whether they have to be mixed together with butter. I ask because I do not greet pewonsci

Anetta
Anetta

Hi please tell me what were these biscuits covered with chocolate or regular?

Woodcock

It looks deliciously.

Justin
Justin

In what diameter baking tray bake cheesecake best?

Goshia
Goshia

Hello! Cheesecake is fantastyczny.taki how cheesecake should be. 🙂 Deliciously vanilla and wonderfully moist. Cheesecake is already hell many times and became very popular among my close. I Pieke it in the oven with convection 160stopni on the bottom shelf and the hour,no longer. Also very important are some of the later steps in the recipe,or cooling in the oven slightly ajar and cooling overnight in the refrigerator,where “comes” to each other. 🙂 I always do it the day before. Sometimes a little bit of splits and gently opoada,but it does not have any importance. 🙂 I often finish it with chocolate glaze. 🙂 I recently added raisins (previously soaked in water,dried on a paper towel… read more »

joanna
joanna

I used cheese with Pilgrims – the pound bucket. I, that this cheese is perfect.

joanna
joanna

Cheesecake baked for the first time (Third cake baked in life!), came out delicious! Broke in the middle, but not settled or millimeter;-) I added orange peel. Heaven in my mouth! Hell 55 min and I had the impression, that it will be raw in the middle. But it turned out, the cheesecake after 24 h in the refrigerator is perfect. He disappeared in a few moments, Guests can simply together consumed. I, that would be a wonderful, would pour him a little dulce de leche with roasted almonds and walnuts:-D It would have been extremely;-))))

Wing
Wing

Despite, the cheesecake cracked and fell a TERRIFIC!!!!!
I am proud of myself because it's my first cheesecake in my life, and certainly not the last.
With your rules you Asia begin to believe in themselves, that I can work as a cake.
Thank you very much.

Wing
Wing

Welcome Asiu!!!
Today I have baked cheesecake Your add, the first time in my life. I grew up wonderfully then cracked and fell. Well then cools in the oven and then throw it in the fridge and we'll see tomorrow what wyszlo:-D:-D:-D I'm sure August will call greet Ala

Marzek
Marzek

Yesterday I made this cheese cake, unfortunately not so dopiekł, as it should 🙁 It's undercooked in the middle….Do you have any idea what could muffin could be the cause? Hell it over 1,5 hours at the stated temperature… For sure I'll do it again and again because the taste is irresistibly delicious… Thank you in advance for appropriate and greet with!

andrzejd
andrzejd

Asiek are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pychotka! Regards.

Basia
Basia

Proud,proud,yummiest. Everyone tucking :))

A darczell
A darczell

Hello, I'm going to make this cheesecake, but my oven has a convection only option. Or come? Regards

A darczell
A darczell

Have reduced the temperature of 20 degrees and baked 1 hour in the oven with hot air. He went sensational. Definitely will settle permanently on the menu. Thank 🙂

Kama-60
Kama-60

Today, the second day of Christmas,and I want to commend the przepis.Piekłam several times cheesecake ,Unfortunately, I always fell ,even once I used satellite is fixed and nothing. So I gave up ,but my husband said that he will eat even opadnięty.Ten provision was to be the last and the cheesecake came out great,not dropped and cracked,I used all the advice,ie, no convection oven,thickly spread with margarine sides, temp.160, but mine is piekł 1.20 .Regards.

Beata
Beata

cheese cake came out delicious, I held him 1,5 h w temp 160 st. In fact, the sides are gone from the mold, up prettily przyrumieniła, popękał.Jest not very fluffy and the wet, if this is supposed to be?
Instead of the usual vanilla sugar gave the spice unless Kotani (Sugar with real vanilla). I did not give the extract and vanilla came out wonderfully. Ser z Bie…that.
I recommend, This was my first cheesecake in life:)Yum