Cheesecake – best in the world

I would like to dedicate this entry to Asia and Mariusz - my friends from Poznan przemiłym. It is thanks to this entry, because of their special request, and in principle the request, This baked cheesecake. And no big deal that this was not, if not for a tiny little thing - baked in them, a weekend visit. Probably because of the difficult conditions, cheesecake a little cracked, but who cares? And as for the cheesecake - it is very easy, delicious in taste, very soft and melts in your mouth. I have a special fondness for this recipe, I was the first of a baked cheesecake. Over time, little provision has changed and thus is now perfect!

I recommend sernikożercom!

Sernik - najlepszy na świecie :-)

Components of the bottom biscuit:

• Digestive biscuit packaging (250g)
  • 80g melted butter

Melt butter, Crumble biscuits (mozna blenderem). Mix together so, that was wet sand. The bottom of the springform pan with a diameter 26 cm baking parchment paper and grease the sides firmly smear. At the spill mass ciasteczkową and press into the bottom of springform pan. Set aside in the fridge for the curd preparation time.

Serowa time *:

• 1kg of cheese curd triple-milled (can be wiaderkowy)
  • 100g soft butter
  • 5 large eggs (white and the yolk separately)
  • cup sugar
  • vanilla sugar (16g)
  • vanilla pudding and cream (powder)
  • 2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Whip egg yolks with sugar, add the butter and grate. Then add the cheese, pudding, extract and mash together until smooth but not too long, too much cheese would not napowietrzył. Beat the egg whites and gently stir into the cheese. Pour the prepared bottom of the biscuit. Bake at 160 ° C for about 1 h (czasem nawet dłużej, do 1,5 hours). Cheesecake is baked, when you touch a little stick, means of jerks. Allow to cool in oven tilted, then cooled down put in the fridge for a few hours and preferably overnight.

*All the ingredients for the cheese should be at room temperature.

Sernik - najlepszy na świecie :-)

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Cakes, Cheesecakes i oznaczony tagami , . Bookmark this permalink.

naiwniak
naiwniak

A jezeli zrobie bez masla?

Beata
Beata

Mam wsypać do masy serowej cały budyń, sam proszek, czy mam wcześniej zrobić budyń normalny na mleku?

meliska
meliska

hello 🙂 my cheesecake is already sitting 1,5 h w piekarniku a patyczek nadal mokry.. zarumienił się u góry i popękał, ale zastosowałam się do rady niżej , przykryłam folią aluminiową.. \mam go trzymać w piekarniku aż patyk będzie suchy? proszę o szybka odpowiedź

violet
violet

I'll do the first time – bake cheesecake,
provision seems to do
but grate,,, sponge cake mixer or whether such a pall for grating (from this no no)
I beg for your prompt response
Top sorry for the trivial question
oh no, and this chocolate on top, This ordinary molten chocolate or with a cream kako ?

Nelson
Nelson

Asiek, thanks for the wonderful recipe!!! Cheesecake I made this morning and left a wonderful. To be honest, with passed my expectations !!! This is just the first day of wonders, tomorrow will be even pyszniejszy:)…
I recommend heartily and wish you Merry Christmas wszytkim!

cell is
cell is

or bake it with hot air?

Olcia
Olcia

Witaj Asik, How can you give me the proportions of the cheesecake needs to blache, size: 40cm x 24cm.
cheesecake is so delicious, it is too small for it to get enough of him when I'm doing it in a springform pan:)

kaia
kaia

cheese cake came out delicious, I did the usual bottom of biscuits due to limited fiber diet so I could not be filled cereal. I greet 🙂

Klaudia
Klaudia

Delicious cheese cake, I did the first time and I was not disappointed, thanks and add this recipe to my ulubionych.Pozdrawiam

Chat
Chat

Yesterday I made a cake for this recipe, and though my baking skills are mediocre, it came out superbly – fluffy, moist, not cracked and subsided! Guests were excited to the point, not very distrusted, that she did it, not bought a cake, As usual I do;-) I baked it in a round metal plate with a diameter of 23 cm and reached 1 hour cooking time and 30 minutes, but it's really worth it to wait for the result;-) I also used the advice found in the comments below and used the ground cheese in a 1kg bucket available in Biedronka – is really OK. Thank you… read more »

Namesake :)
Namesake :)

I 2 Questions about this serniczka:
1) If you can do it without biscuity bottom?
2) Is that in the. You can do it in a version with streusel or perform at the top of the chocolate “ESY-floresy”?
I would add, that I baked a cake in the original version and it worked brilliant, though somewhat eased, but that didn't diminish the perfect taste in any way 🙂
Thank you for the wonderful recipes 🙂

anna
anna

what kind of digestive biscuits? and where they can be purchased?

anna
anna

but digestive to be in the name of these cookies and how?

anna
anna

Cereal biscuits bought that DELICANTE , the photo look like the LU , get down to work but I have a 28cm cake tin so most will be lower.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra

The cake is wonderful. the first time she did. Cheesecake and went out. Rewelacyjny.żadnego dressings a.na second day. Just heaven in my mouth 🙂

Przemek
Przemek

Cheesecake comes sensational. I would recommend a variety cream (creamy pudding and creamy flavor, sugar free vanilla). I use cheese wiaderkowego of B *** ki, This of L ** la is not suitable. Cheesecake has subsided, if the edge is thickly smeared springform pan with margarine.

Madzia
Madzia
Reply to Przemek

Hi, I was just wondering about doing cheesecake have great rules Zuzka:) I see that even the men began five, good thing but still a rarity haha ​​greetings:))

flow

Hi, I suspect, To put that does not consent to the use of images:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid = 481387341932275&set=a.445059678898375.1073741828.444730275597982&type=1&relevant_count=1
From my blog or tried.

Regards!

elected
elected

Digestive and cookies to be with chocolate???I am going to bake a cheesecake for a special occasion 🙂
Best regards and thank you for the tide.

Magdalena
Magdalena

Hell cheesecake for the first time in his life and came out perfect!!! 😉 slightly crunchy surface, and in the middle of the soft and melts in your mouth… mmm… pleasure. Thank you for this simple and without a doubt the best recipe!:) <3

MARZENA
MARZENA

I am delighted! I ate the best cheesecake ,I'm doing it now 5 time. I recommend this recipe 🙂

but
but

Hi. I live in Germany and I do not have the option of using cottage cheese. or instead of quark will be corresponding? They like that they use to bake their cheesecakes. I never though I was trying to.

but
but

So no baked cheesecake. This was my first time, I always had feared that cake ( by requiring it hard with the tough dough niewprawionych) nevertheless came out perfectly!! is silky, and indeed it was already only.. I was eaten! thanks for the recipe! is swirtny!

chrumcajs
chrumcajs

Important Note!!!
Cheesecake is baked for no more than 50 minutes. at a temperature of not more, than 130 st. C

chrumcajs
chrumcajs

It will be dry and hard when cooled!

Ania
Ania

I also did not come out the cheese cake, dropped terribly 🙁 I don't know why, I did everything like in the ;/

hania
hania

Carport today ie baked cheesecake I tried but I guess something wrong-still no cake, I could not ;( cheesecake in the oven grew very nicely but unfortunately ended in August when the cooking time is over, and I think a good run-cake oklapło;( Do not pull the jescze it out of the oven because it's getting cold-or post-baking cake ever “falls'?

hania
hania

Thanks for the rip;) These components have the same temperature and tried for a long time do not mix according to your instructions;) no but may not yet have such a sense of;) try again greet

Aleksandra
Aleksandra

Welcome, Today once again I bake cheese cake, for me it's like the title of the best in the world. No complicated for a skilled chef to do in about half an hour. plus baking time. Today can try to add the blueberries because I like to experiment and even let me add the lemon zest certainly will, as usual, brilliant. Thank you for sharing this recipe. For the curious, the first time I baked my husband wszamał almost all of plaque in one day. Thanks again for the recipe for sure will stay with us until the end of the world 🙂

Carolina
Carolina

Proud:-) and it always comes out and quickly disappears so magical

Elvira
Elvira

Asiu,
Could you give me the proportions on the cheese cake but on the plaque 23×35. I do not want to combine the same because I rarely go this combination. The more, it will be a baking communion… From the top ogromniaste Kisses…

Elvira
Elvira

Thank you and I'm sorry I'm late. How would you have written if, then, is to sit in the oven???? Tez x2?? Thanks in advance…

rtgrfetfgd
rtgrfetfgd

Good cake

Asia
Asia

I serniczek cools,it looks and smells great;)
1h20min sat in the oven because I somehow did not want to bake faster(wine cheese can,I've used wiaderkowego of Mlekowity)
Thank you for the recipe.
I would add,this is my first cheesecake in my life.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a tasty…..cheesecake;))))

Young kuchareczka :)
Young kuchareczka :)

Immediately after baking to give the fridge??

Ljiljana
Ljiljana(@liljana)

I wanted to ask where you keep the cheesecake in the refrigerator or can be in the oven?

maggie
maggie

I just baked …. hmmmm yum 😀

Disappointed
Disappointed

Hello,
I needed to copy a portion of a provision to include a list of ingredients to the shopping list and sent digitally to the person doing the shopping. Not Coz….
Publication of any content is the general public, So I do not understand why this restriction for copying.
To sum up this Christmas will be different cheesecake, although this seemed to me a delicious.
Merry Christmas and bury deep in the pocket of the rules and do not praise them.

joanna36
joanna36

You are right:) A few lines of text to rewrite and already there is a problem… It was enough to print / rewrite, make photo cards and send;-)))

Ljiljana
Ljiljana(@liljana)

Baked Cheesecake immediately goes to the fridge to cool hopefully come out and be proud:)

Elvira
Elvira

Welcome Asiek,, Yesterday I made this as a Christmas baking cheesecake, to be honest it was my debut and I was very scared because the chief judge of the jury was my husband, who loves cheesecakes, but it turned out that it came out great, is PYYYYCHA!!!!! I made minor modifications ie I could buy biscuits which you write the recipe so I used regular butter biscuits and did not have too big so I added eggs 6 smaller, its just that I was holding in the oven until 1h20m because what was putting wet stick is pulled out and I was afraid to come out flap. Thank you for the recipe, super… I also made a chocolate cake with your recipe and also… read more »

karolinak
karolinak

hello
Today I baked cheesecakes. Aug. cooling in the oven yet.
grown terribly cracked and cheese
Besides a strong brown gora.
it was supposed to be??

Ljiljana
Ljiljana

Thank you very much for your reply I make cheesecake tomorrow I hope will come out:)

Ljiljana
Ljiljana

Hello I wanted to ask you about the vanilla extract do you have to add it and if not what to replace, and when it does not add ow there is no provision for a quick answer please

Sarah with her mother
Sarah with her mother

Hello, just sit by your computer with my mom and we are impressed provision. We would also like to make a cheesecake 🙂 Could you tell us the proportion on two different sheets?
1) 25×40
2) 25×30

Sylwia
Sylwia

I have a question, or instead of baking paper on the bottom of the can as well as the sides of smear butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs??

dalina
dalina

I have one pytanko:the oven to be heated and put into a cold cheesecake

Aleksandra
Aleksandra

Hello ! I'm going to bake this after so many positives serniczek :). However, I question whether the diameter springform cake tin 25 cm i wys 6,5 cm is suitable for that portion? Regards 🙂

Young kuchareczka :)
Young kuchareczka :)

Hello 😉 I have a sheet with dimensions of 25.5x21cm.. As the ratio of these is to be? Regards 😉

Eve
Eve

I made an attempt this cheesecake and it was great, I ate the best , thanks for przepis.Polecam wszystkim.Pozdrawiam and wish him a merry Christmas and a successful Easter cakes.

Goshia
Goshia

Hello! Do you have a question curd ingredients by hand whisk or electric mixer? And the foam of the protein must be rigid.? Thanks in advance for your reply and warm greetings. 🙂

plate on which these proportions are??

Reply to like

ok, I have read it already 🙂

Edith

Hello, super sernik, melts in your mouth, This is my first cheesecake and I really went, thanks for the recipe, I will definitely go for Christmas, I greet 😉

marten
marten

This is simply the best recipe for cheesecake:) taking a simple and unique in flavor. Thanks and regards:)

Anaksanamun
Anaksanamun

Hello, Today I baked cheesecake with your recipe, I might add that it is the first cake I have ever baked :). I have a question, why my cheesecake cracked the top and a brown-zrumienił?

anaksanamun
anaksanamun

Thanks for your reply. Despite browning and cracking cheesecake came out delicious and so :). Weekend bake a cake again, of course from your recipe 🙂

Evelajna
Evelajna

Please do give me if increase the amount of the plate measuring 24×36 cm in diameter. Thank you very much in advance :-).

hanka
hanka

Thank you,for,very,fast,answer,,,,I greet

hanka
hanka

Hello:-)
Not,work,my,space,so,I write,of,Comma…Or,I,for,Top,cheesecake,add peaches,
tomorrow,of,rana,bake,Yours,serniczek, so,I expect,Quick,answer:-)

natalia
natalia

Hello, just my cheesecake bakes 20 minutes and already cracked. It seems to me, it's the fault of the high fat smeared plate. We'll see what comes up, I added cream cheese with cerfura else znalałam (Belgium). He was a very rare. I'm probably a little plaque smaller but better because of the missing recipe given to me upstand 2 cm in diameter. I think you hold it 10 minutes longer. I will let you know 🙂