Apparently a man's taste taste changes every few years. Fortunately, the, because otherwise I would never eat the cheesecake. It was one of those cakes, that do not pass me by the throat. Is quite different now. I love cheesecakes. All ... no, can make almost all.
Today's proposal was taken from my favorite blog ‘'Moje wypieki''. I highly recommend!
Components of the bottom biscuit:
- 200g digestive biscuits in chocolate
- 70g melted butter
Crumble cookies in a blender, mix with the melted butter into a fine sand. Cake tin with a diameter of 21-22cm parchment paper for baking. Press the weight ciasteczkową the bottom and sides of the springform pan. Hide in the fridge for the curd preparation time.
Ingredients for the cheese:
- 700g of a semi ground at least twice(I used to Piątnicy wiaderkowego, that I recommend)
- 2 eggs
- 3 yolk
- 2 tablespoons of potato flour
- half glass (125ml) of sour cream 18%
- 200g caster sugar for baking
- 200g cherries (may be frozen, no need to thaw before)
- 100g dark chocolate, grated (70g for cheesecake, 30g for decoration) – I used ready-made chocolate chip.
All the ingredients except chocolate and cherries put in blender and blend to a smooth paste for connecting components. Excessive mixing will make, that the cheesecake will rise during baking and then back down, and crack.
At the bottom of the biscuit spill 1/4 curd, It put some cherries and sprinkle with chocolate. Repeat this, until all the cheese, paying attention, that chocolate was not the last layer. Can it be cherries.
Cheesecake bake at 180 ° C for about. 1h 25 minutes. Allow to cool in oven tilted. Put in the fridge for the night. Before serving sprinkle with remaining chocolate.