Never before did mazurka. What is more, do not ever eat it too. Why? Because my house is not hosted on the holiday table. Many times I promised myself, that it will do, but so far only ended up on the promises. Today debuts.
With a flourish, because there will be two mazurkas. I must admit, that got involved to tune the whole family. And how it came out – Judge for yourself already. Brittle cake recipe from the book 'Cakes savory and sweet ' and the halvah mass from blog at Dorothy.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 250g flour
- 150g butter, diced, slightly softened
- 1 teaspoon fine salt (I, it's far too much and I gave a little less than half a teaspoon)
- 1 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of cold milk
All the ingredients knead into a ball. Put in the fridge for 1 hour.
The form of a square of side 24cm parchment paper for baking. At the bottom of the form of chilled dough evenly put. Bake at 170 ° C for about. 30 minutes until golden brown. After this time, remove from the oven, cool.
Ingredients for the mass chałwową:
- 200g nut halva (I've used vanilla - chocolate, because I had no other)
- half cup heavy cream 30%
- 100g any nuts (for me, peeled hazelnuts)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar (I gave 1,5 but I, that can be omitted entirely)
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Put it into a pot and boil until the mixture thickens slightly (ca. 3 minutes).
Pour the mix onto the bottom wystudzony and spread evenly. Decorate by. his own idea.