Doughnuts – best!

Somehow along the way I was last blogging. Nazbierało a lot of black clouds over my head, but I hope, that your limit has run out of bad events, and now it will only get better. For oily Thursday was just two days, but I hope, that I encourage you to try this particular recipe for donuts. Because this is the best recipe for what has so far Benefited. The cake it is great, is soft and flexible and come out fluffy donuts, mięciuteńkie and you can not stop at one. I do not believe? Do and see for yourself. For sure you will not regret. I recommend a very!

The recipe comes from a reliable Margarytki. Asiu, I thank you for being so polished and perfect recipe.

Pączki

Pączki

Ingredients for approximately. 25 considerable donuts (prepared from the middle portion, I came 12 large buds):

• 4 * glass cake flour (if the dough is hard kleiło, to sprinkle a little flour)
  • 6 egg yolks with a large
  • 3 full tablespoons of sugar
  • 50g masła
  • 50 – 60g of yeast (I gave a half servings of 25g and cake grew fast and hard)
  • 1 cup of lukewarm milk
  • half a cup of plain yogurt
  • half a teaspoon of salt
  • 2 tablespoons of strong alcohol (in my rum)

Additionally:

• fat for frying (fry in oil seed rape)
  • jam, pudding, nutella to nadziania (depending on who likes what)
  • powdered sugar or icing

Caution: all the ingredients should be at room temperaturejowej.

Sift flour into a bowl, make a hole in it, Pour the crushed yeast, half tablespoons of sugar and pour half of the warm milk. Cover with a small amount of flour and mix it, in order to create consistency of thick cream (picture of what's going on). Let stand, covered, for about 20 minutes, until the solution grows up. In the remaining milk, melt the butter, Add yogurt and mix. Whip egg yolks with the remaining sugar. For the risen yeast add all the remaining ingredients together and mix with alcohol smooth and elastic dough. Let stand, covered, at room temperature for about 1 hour. The dough should double in volume. After this time, remove the dough from the bowl, short again and roll out to form a thickness of about 1cm. Glass trim rings, place on a lightly floured pastry board. Ready discs cover with a cloth and leave for 40 minutes until puffed up (donuts should definitely podrosnąć, if I grow up, then when we get a nice rim baking).

In large saucepan, heat the oil to 175 ° C (I do not have a thermometer confectionery, So check if the oil is already well warmed up, tossed crust from bread – if you quickly browned, is, that the oil is good for frying). Oil should be enough, donuts in it to swim freely and not touch the bottom of. Throw donuts and fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove to paper towel to drain off the fat. After a light filling any przestudzeniu nadziewać, Fillers with a long tip. Sprinkle with powdered sugar or polukrować.

*my glass = 250ml

Pączki

Pączki

Pączki

Pączki

Pączki

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Yeast Rolls, Fat Thursday i oznaczony tagami , , . Bookmark this permalink.

phoenix
phoenix

Hello, mam pytanko czy wszystkim wychodza takie piekne poczusie jak na tym obrazu???? od czego to zalezy ze Twoje sa takie piekne a inne np. bardzo ciemnie???

phoenix
phoenix

aha, thanks for the advice :0 bede je robila jutro 🙂

ewa
ewa

Hello, I just did these parcels, I work tomorrow and I will not have when. But to say, they are delicious, because they do not exist. So on Friday I will be doing another portion. Thank you for the recipe, are delicious

Anna
Anna

For the second year I bake the donuts, today, especially after my son did not come and take it with you ….delicious, always go, look amazing and I'm proud of them….Thank you with all my heart, because thanks to you I work well in the kitchen like a Masterchef 🙂

grazka160
grazka160

Hello and if you can these donuts nadziewać immediately and not after baking? Regards 🙂

Marles 24
Marles 24

Hello,
Tomorrow I'll also do these great Doughnut:)
yum:P
I have one question? Is this Mortar can be immediately whole flour???

MDK
MDK

They przeeepyyyszneee, best, and after freezing they do not lose any of their flavor 😀
I recommend!

Bear
Bear

I pytanko,whether this is a much needed natural yoghurt or something happens if you skip??? Regards:)

Turn
Turn

hello!!!
They look wonderful and definitely the same perfect taste. So I liked that tomorrow I will do. I have only two questions:
1. Can I use clarified butter? (I do not have the usual)
2. Please email me how to do icing (I did a few times with different rules and I'm probably iced leg)

nice and warm greet

Turn
Turn

Through.

maika
maika

I made donuts as an attempt against fat Thursdays. They came out great…Replay on Wednesday

Klaudia
Klaudia

Welcome!
I wanted to make these donuts but I do not have access to the rum if I can give as a substitute for rum rum flavor?:)
Regards!

Charles
Charles

This year I'm doing for the first time and I'm sure the pack, I will use this provision- I have never been disappointed with you yet Sweet Babeczko 🙂

Magdalena
Magdalena

Witam.chcialabym find out if these buds I use yeast out of the bag?if so, what are the proportions?where I live I can not get swiezych.dziekuje.

Still
Still

With all szacunkiem.ale if you share a recipe on FB and so it is probably the touting it to be able to use it. And wanting to try it out I have this recipe mieć.Nie imagine doing these donuts with the kitchen open all laptop.Albo intricately hand-prescribing since I have the ability to copy and print the recipe for my uzytek.Coś here so do not you think? Think please before “throwing”the next recipe,it's just pointless. Regards.

annie1p
annie1p

Honestly speaking, I am also slightly irritated by the inability to use the right button on your blog 🙂 often when I browse the recipes, I open the recipes that interest me in the background with the right button, here I do not have such a possibility…. similarly with printing – I like to go it alone format text for printing, I like to have such things “after his” 🙂 and if someone will have an apology “fuck” something from the blog, This will do it anyway – even manually, or print it out first 🙂 Don't take this comment as an attack, just such a slight suggestion 🙂 ps: doing delicious things, have not once delighted my little family… read more »

magma

sensational look:d take one:D

A little Sweetness

This year I will definitely try your recipe 😉 Last year's did not satisfy me….

Shanna
Shanna

Could you please give the recipe in grams because I want to try them bad

Shanna
Shanna

Thx :))) !!!

Old
Old

Welcome! I would rather not exaggerate with this treasure 😉 but thank you. This is what happened, more than my expectations…. You know how it is, Friends tried several donuts. thought-donut like donut. Today I'm doing twice the servings of ingredients!!! Because I threatened lynching ,I do not agree:D Ech, You set me up woman…. 😉

Regards !

Danusia
Danusia

WONDERFUL taste.. and how they look ?

irma28
irma28

Delicious, I never came out not so perfect, delicate, fluffy donuts. Thank you for all the delicious recipes, the loaves of sourdough especially. Congratulations on your talent, I'll check back here often

Old
Old

Pączusie came out great, and I scored points with my wife 🙂 Thanks for the recipe, I greet.

Przemo007
Przemo007

Yesterday I made these wonderful donuts, disappeared from the tray like camphor – Thanks for the great recipe. Regards.

Kasia
Kasia

These insane donuts! They were all delighted, provision already printed, will stay with me permanently 🙂

Kasia
Kasia

I ate the finest parcels !!!!thanks for przepisik:*

ewa
ewa

super, taking into account the provision zz I do have a package for the first time in connection with this a few questions, the recipe is written quotes: dissolve in the remaining milk, add butter and mix jogutr… specifically, what it is because I read it for the hundredth time and I think I warmed to dissolve butter milk because how else??

Ala106
Ala106

No I did not do donuts, because on Saturday we go to a party and keep the line (to Saturday;-)), but I could not take. Tempted to. Currently a make in the bread machine :-). Let there be no, This mid-portion;-).

Old
Old

Ech, should read and understand… I dołeczka in flour to milk and off you go I said I wanted the whole wybełtać… This cream,it did not remind me of 😉 Muślisz,I'll do that as leaven separately and then I add the rest it will be ok? Forgive , but this is my first time…

Justin
Justin

hello I have a question, that should be used if the dry yeast in a cube out of the fridge? thank you kindly!

detector taste

mmm, at lukier!Ask any 12 😉 Thank you for the photo!

ewelina
ewelina

excellent package licking fingers with icing and orange skins

Asia
Asia

Or 4.5 cm diameter cup to wykrajania buds for sure are the right size? Some male walk out….

Asia
Asia

how to not look now it is not until the thumbnails are… but a little smaller than a standard package store… 🙂 is one more question, Once you're at the keyboard…. the first filling and then frosting? And if you're doing a standard icing, or powdered sugar with lemon juice, if you have another magical way? 🙂
I'm half way through… parcels are fried and waiting for the chocolate filling 🙂

Asia
Asia

Thank you for the recipe and inspiration 🙂 these are my first packets in my life 🙂 great fun!

PLoosh
PLoosh

I do not see in the recipe step, in which you add the filling to the buds (konfitury / nutelle itd ) and the pictures are filled with packages…….

Beata C.
Beata C.

Aska and what to do with alcohol? I know you can always drink 🙂

Beata C.
Beata C.

Basia
Basia

Asia, the packages are delicious, those from the confectionery are hiding 🙂

Lenny
Lenny

and wherein when pouring the alcohol?

Mmmm
Mmmm

I must confess, that every time when I have something upichcić I type in a search engine first Cupcake Zuzka something delicious to look at your site. So it was with a fat Thursday. I decided to do, the first time in my life donuts. Of course, the mid-portion. If the dough to rise, I'm looking forward to the end result 🙂 Thank you for the tips and deliciousness, I always find that on your website. Greetings from Mazur!

Opalanka

I try to. Again. I do not know. However, it may decide. Beautiful and tempting as I do not know what:)

Monikaa
Monikaa

Welcome.. Very often look into this blog ..;] Too often I use it because the rules are delicious ..;]
I'd like to just ask if you do not have this or I szprycy nadziewać parcel immediately before baking??:)

madzia
madzia

in which the amount of flour yeast rozrobic????????????????

Majana

Asiu, These wonderful donuts! I can not help yourself at least one?
Beautiful!:)

Beata
Beata

But you are miles

ewam

Congratulations of stunning buds,they came out amazing:)

anahitka9

Divine!! A filling as they… Sneak one:)

Kokilka

they are beautiful, Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! look perfectly fluffy, they have wonderful wedding rings and as if they did not absorb fat 😉

Mouth

Insanity! Until zaśliniłam laptop ;P I'm already looking forward to fat Thursday 😉
Yours.!

came out wonderful! Az here I feel how they smell 🙂 Oh I eat and not one 😉 Regards Asia

BernadettaP

I have plans tonight and I hope donuts, the work that my strength, in order to achieve it. And your look fabulously, so I have extra motivation 🙂

justka2712

They look better than the cake:)!

mushroom mouse

are ideal!

Margarytka

Beautiful Asiu, These came as painted. I actually, This is the best recipe for donuts… hihihi, I'm not modest, but in this case I don't have to 🙂
I have planned the free Thursday and I'll fry, because the family loves them 🙂

Aleksandra

divine, I won't say anything more 🙂

Amber

Wonderful and delicious polukrowane!
Bad clouds disappear with the baking.

iza