Coffee Cheesecake by Asiek

English translation by google

Last, to speed finishing and repair work in my new house insidiously bribe employees. I promise them, yesterday that if I do something to the already long should be done, but for some strange reasons still not, I bake them for a delicious cake. And imagine, that this method works. Of course they get paid after the work done, but they see a cake before, and it probably motivates them:) I came up with this cheesecake is a need for this and came to me perfectly. I will say immodestly, that is one of the best cheesecakes I ate. Light, creamy, not too sweet with a hint of coffee, which, however, does not dominate the cheesecake and gives it the unique flavor. I recommend a very!

This is my own recipe.

Sernik kawowy słodkiej babeczki

Components of the bottom biscuit:

• 200g digestive biscuits or other whole grains
  • 80g butter
  • 2 teaspoon of bitter cocoa
  • 2 teaspoon of instant coffee (powder)

Melt butter, Crumble cake with coffee in a blender. Stir in cocoa and butter so, that was 'wet sand'.

The bottom of the springform pan with a diameter of 24cm parchment paper for baking, Grease the sides of the fat. Press into the bottom of the prepared mass ciasteczkową. Put in the fridge for the curd preparation time.

Cheese mass:ziarenka kawy

• 600g triple milled curd (I used to "Wielun" basket)
  • 250g mascarpone
  • 3/4 glass of sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 tablespoon of potato flour
  • 300g caramel coffee (I bought a ready-)

In mixer bowl place cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, potato flour and blend until smooth. Short, to not aerate too much cheese. Finally, add one egg, mixing thoroughly after each. Pour half the weight of the prepared bottom. Then put caramel 200g *. I do stick slightly 'esses flourishes'. Spread remaining cheese. On top of a spoon to teach the rest mass of caramel, Also making a stick patterns.

Bake at 150 ° C for about 1,5 hours. Cheese is ready when the center slightly elastically. Repeal the oven door and leave the cheesecake to cool. Then remove the, cool completely and store in the refrigerator for several hours and preferably overnight.

Sernik kawowy słodkiej babeczki

Sernik kawowy słodkiej babeczkiSernik kawowy słodkiej babeczki

*If it turns out, that the mass is very dense caramel, while it must be heated.

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Cakes, Cheesecakes i oznaczony tagami , , , , , . Bookmark this permalink.

insect
insect

I wanted to bake the cheesecake for żonki trivial question, and I laughed August bdsz, but it is difficult – how to make these esses flourishes? :/

duck

This cheesecake is wonderful

agawa
agawa

My first cheesecake, It was delicious- zostałam zainspirowana 🙂 Mus truskawkowo-czerwonoporzeczkowy się sprawdził, I gave a sour flavor.
Today I made muffins with raspberries and white chocolate – they are gone! ( noi instead gave a red currant raspberry – I have them half the refrigerator! In fact, cooking is not so bad;)

agawa
agawa

Then I put my first cheesecake under your rule in the oven- with small changes, ponieważ umknęła mi masa karmelowa w trakcie zakupów 🙁 nie dodałam kawy do spodu, and top with strawberry-mousse gave czerwonoporzeczkowy.
Sa-Floresy Esy, no time is deducted. Next will be those muffins with chocolate ball but that's not today.

anytsujx

Serni looks great, snatch a piece of !:)

Regards 🙂

looks insanely!!!! And probably the same tastes!!!! I love cheesecakes, a lot is probably knock knees …. Saving 😉

DarkANGELika

The dough looks very appetizing;) Have a lovely coffee grinder <3

cobytuzjesc
cobytuzjesc

Oh what beautiful maziajki at the top did:) A cheesecake with mascarpone, however, is probably the best and more creamy ,I love this:) and this cheesecake is my husband would consume at a time because she loves cake with coffee,I am less fond of kawowymi but I refuse to greed:))

Kaś

great work to speed up patent. moim skromnym zdaniem powinno się hurtowo piec takie serniki i dawać panom od budowy dróg 🙂

tastefully

You specifically do not like coffee, but I believe Asia, and above all PAFC 😉 cheese cake that is super :-))) Well, and photos, echhh… no miraculous… 🙂

slodkiefantazje
slodkiefantazje

The coffee had not yet eaten, musi smakowac wybornie 🙂 Zapisuję w ulubionych, and more recently, probably because of the season, I'm very cheesecakes, I try so probably soon. 🙂

judik1119

It looks stunning!:-) I did it once and it was delicious coffee:-)

zauberi

beautiful, what are the chances, it is a piece załapię? 🙂

Kitchen

Looks insanely! These flourishes flavored coffee look wonderful.

Klaudia

But beautiful! Wonderfully presented, and it looks tasty

mamabartka

another miracle in your edition! for sure it tastes fabulous!

Prezydentowa
Prezydentowa

If I had to choose a cake, that I had to eat immediately before death – This would be a cheesecake… And these pictures could be among the last, I would like to see. A wonderful arrangement of the mill and! A beautiful mosaic of cheesecake! You are the Queen of cheesecakes! 🙂 :*

Smaczna Pyza
Smaczna Pyza

and behind me is what cheesecake, but I do not really know how to do it, but perhaps because I can not stand – beautiful!

Pafka
Pafka

My dear – is not a mosaic flourishes 😉 a significant difference…

Pafka
Pafka

He is super! I do not like but this one is sernikami SUPER, SUPER SUPER!
Be sure to replace the guns' own rules’ 🙂 bo to już kolejna produkcja 'Wg Asiek’

Angie

It looks brilliant! I'm really impressed…saved to do.