Recently I had trouble coming up, what to do for dinner, it to be delicious and at the same, kneading not to be 'the armpits'. Everything somehow we przejadło and bored… Therefore, when Ola proposed a joint decision was quick cooking. We all really like fried chicken, So I had no doubt. The only thing, I do not know, you believe, but until now had never baked a whole chicken… This is my debut, which I consider a very successful! Chicken came out very tasty and very, very aromatic. I recommend!
- 2 kg of chicken ( mine had 1,5 kg)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- sweet pepper (the provision was not, but I like, So I added)
- 2 kg of potatoes, peeled ( with me about 1,5 kg)
- 1 large lemon, preferably unwaxed
- 1 the whole head of garlic, divided into cloves
- handful of fresh thyme ( I had no fresh, I gave dried)
- handful of fresh rosemary (omitted)
Wash chicken and pat dry. Rub firmly from the inside and out with salt and pepper. In addition, chicken rubbed in sweet peppers. Allow to stand for several hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
Peel the potatoes, cut into pieces and boil in salted boiling water along with the garlic and lemon 10 minutes. Then drain and evaporate. Pierce lemon 10 times and together with the garlic and thyme inside the chicken put. So prepared chicken place on a baking tray for baking and bake at 190 ° C for 45 minutes. Then pour the melted fat, prepared potatoes, put them on the lamina of the chicken and bake for another 45 minutes or until, when the potatoes are browned and the chicken will be easy to move away from the bone.
If you wish to receive notification for each new entry, use the menu Notifications