Cheese cake with peach mousse

This is the second approach to the cheesecake in less than a week. The first went entirely to the work Mężusia, So as a matter of not even know, whether it is good. But I heard, that there is good and delicious, so, because it, I had to have guests on Saturday, I decided to see this same. Score was not, set me and my cheesecake to the wind. But the cheesecake was. And I'll tell you, that is one of the better, he created (but I say so every time you, I think of:) ). So what, that cracked… I forgave him:). Very creamy, light and delicate with beautiful hint of peach. The top decorated with peach puree. It will be a perfect complement to sparrows and bab on Easter table. I recommend you very much!

This is my own recipe.

Sernik z musem brzoskwiniowym / Peach mousse cheesecake

Components of the bottom biscuit:

• 200g biscuits
  • 75g melted butter

Crush the biscuits, mix with the melted butter so, that was 'wet sand'. The bottom of the springform pan with a diameter 24 cm parchment paper for baking, grease the sides of the fat. In the bottom of the prepared cookie press. Put in the fridge for the curd preparation time.

Ingredients for the cheese:

• 800g of milled curd at least 2 fold (for me, 'My favorite' of Wielun)*
  • cup sugar
  • one vanilla pudding (powder)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 4 spoonfuls of thick cream
  • 4 large eggs
  • large can of peaches (juice is not needed)

All ingredients should be at room temperature.

*If you use cheese with low fat content, should be added to the cheese 100g soft butter and mix together with cheese.

Cheese mix together with sour cream, pudding, vanilla extract and sugar. Then add one egg at a short mixing after each.

With peaches put 4 halves, Drain and cut into slices. Put slices on the bottom of the biscuit. The rest of the mousse mix peaches, put 3-4 tablespoons, add the rest of the cheese and mix thoroughly.

Pour the whole lot of cheese on the bottom of the cooled, put a spoon on top of the blobs of necessity, stick to make 'esses flourishes' (eight). Bake at 150 ° C for about. 1 hour 20 minutes. Cool in oven with door repealed. Wystudzony leave cheesecake in refrigerator for several hours or preferably overnight.

Sernik z musem brzoskwiniowym / Peach mousse cheesecake

Sernik z musem brzoskwiniowym / Peach mousse cheesecake

Sernik z musem brzoskwiniowym / Peach mousse cheesecake

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Cheesecakes i oznaczony tagami , , , . Bookmark this permalink.

Quba
Quba

Hello,

I have one question for you on the transfer sernika.Jak you move the platter so cheesecakes,not to damage the?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Quba

Kasiulek
Kasiulek

“My darling ,I hope ,baaaa actually know ,you will be my inspiration ,still no cake did not work out ,but today I'm trying hard ,tomorrow 5 birthday of my son, I hope it does not fail because he loves cheesecake :))
greetings

Kasiulek
Kasiulek

and….. went almost,ale cóż mistrzyni nie doścignę 🙂 troszkę mi się przypiekł ale smak cudownydzięki za mobilizację i do następnego 🙂 Wesołych Świąt!!!!!!!!

wave
wave

Heaven in your mouth! Dokładnie taki jak na zdjęciach 🙂 jesteś wielka babeczko

wave
wave

Cake has subsided and the top is not a sintering?

wave
wave

Właśnie się piecze 🙂

Annika
Annika

Cheesecake is the best in the world, I did a few times, modify some mousse, do brzoskwiń dałam też zmiksowanego banana wyszło bardzo smacznie 🙂 Dziękuję za przepis

jerry61

four jabłecznikach my band again, soon found himself wishing mousse cheesecake is baked brzoskwiniowym.właśnie!!

hipcia81
hipcia81

Great serniczek—I remember that day when I found this page and immediately flew to store the components and moments after my house already smelled the wonderful healthy type—husband was delighted —- already baked him a few times in a row and each time it comes out more pyszniejszy—but this week I gave it to myself because I already a little tired but he writes a comment and I can see it on the screen then again I feel like it————-Yum!!!!!!!!!! Cheers and thanks for being so delicious delight the palate:)

doris
doris

And I did, and left me noodles on the bottom of the biscuit, even though baked in 1h40min 160, and then reduced at 10 min o 20 degrees, until 100. In general, it seems to me undercooked. Where did bug?

eaten oba.pyszności!!

Iza
Iza

Cheesecake came out delicious, as I wrote, I skipped the cheese curd mousse but it was a great. Praised me and I grew and grew. Great was the surprise, This baked cheesecake that for the first time, in general this is my first cheesecake. Order already placed for the New Year:) Thank you for the great recipe, I wish inventiveness, great combination of flavor and cooking in the New Year 2013

jerry61

I did two! ,every family will fry!

Merry Christmas !
Happy New Year 2013

jerry61

I can not imagine Christmas without this cheesecake .!!!

Iza
Iza

Well, my serniczek or baked…still sitting toasty in the oven…robot went in the blink of an eye…of course I read and I gave a lot of mousse on top and the center of mass, or capes…we'll see what will be the taste…I baked in the same tiny mold the cheese and taste delicious…soon I'll show you my city and his work provision, and admit, baked cheesecake that for the first time in his life…But it seems to me, it will be my favorite recipe.
Regards

Anna Lichoń
Anna Lichoń

Well, the work created a sensation serniczek:) even I did not expect that so you can admire my greedy colleagues at work who, despite appearances, they are very picky.. but fell determine the best cheesecake that I ate :):) anyone who reads this comment.. I tell you.. bake because it is worth !!!!!!!!!! 🙂

Anna Lichoń
Anna Lichoń

Asya Asieńko Asiulko you my mentorko for the baking.. thank you for your instructions during baking.. cheesecake world championship but I fell a little in the oven .. but the taste mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmniammm tomorrow I'm taking them to work for your colleagues and manager .. najlepsi testerzy pozdrawiam Cię serdecznie 🙂

jerry61

I made another peach mousse!!I increased the charge because my springform cake tin is 28×28.Pride!now I always do on serku Italian,need to grind but once warto.U us is so much cheese that the long-sought and found!Greetings from the Baltic Sea,great but freezing weather today,on the beaches empty!

fefe
fefe

My sister is still baked cheesecake. It is delicious.

Malgosia
Malgosia

Only today I found this wonderful site to!! Effect : serniczek is sitting in the oven ! And I have to admit, that after several unsuccessful tries, the provisions have, Aunt, sisters and girlfriends – po prostu poddalam sie 🙁 Nie wiem co mi nie wychodzilo ( and I can go out more CO) . But after reading all the comments I decided to try once more. Needs to go!! Keep your fingers crossed! I greet warmly 🙂

Beata

I bake it longer any time in a row. Wywijaski mean something to me this time came, but the taste will hopefully, jak zwykle powalający 🙂

jerry61

I tested all of your cheesecakes and this peach mousse in my ranking is the first place[so says the whole family]
I give you something :one day we wanted the cheesecake in the house was just a type of Italian cheese[Campresi-Capresi or otherwise as the producer],My company was just ,,Pylos” and bought in ,,Lidl-u”.ground them once and took a chance[what the hell!!]This is what came out fluffy rodziny.tak exceeded expectations and did not do a good cheesecake nigdy.Polecam uwadze.pozdrawiam of the sea

jerry61

for the seventh time ,Now on my mother's name-order,best of the many serników.dzięki for the use of your przepisów.jesteś UNITED!!!

jerry61

I bake today drugi.rodzina time he wants and I do not have nothing to say ,I have trouble with peach mousse on top of cheesecake ,the position of this smudge to me falls into ser.robię something wrong?

jerry61

resigned from the blots,autorskich.dzisiaj excuse breaking the law for the sixth time I bake,now sits in the oven.!

Pinupcookinglooking
Pinupcookinglooking

Asya thank you for this recipe is just amazing :***
zobacz jak pięknie mi wyszedł 😀

jerry61

Extra!!I am diabetic but I had to try and ended up trying!

Monika Ł.
Monika Ł.

Pyszny ten sernik 🙂 właśnie został wczoraj zrobiony i dziś musiałam spróbować jak smakuje i jest cudny, a i również mi popękał 😉

jerry61

already removed from the refrigerator,since yesterday it will czekamy.zaraz the blessing of tasting ! It looks so beautiful that it is hard to refrain from łasuchowaniem !I'll write it tasted like Christmas bliskim.Wesołych!

jerry61

just put in the oven!Tomorrow I will write as wyszedł.pozdrawiam

Karolka
Karolka

This peach mousse and how exactly were you doing?? juice from canned peaches miksowałaś?? or something else?? Tomorrow I'm going to bake your cheesecake, eyes hurt from looking… taaaaaki śwliczny!

Sandra
Sandra

What wonderful! I just peaches, So my only question is: or cottage cheese will do semi-? Do I then use the butter? Bo ja sama sobie ser mielę 🙂

Magda
Magda

I have just sat down at front of my computer to find an idea for a cupcake and here this page, such a surprise and such serniczek, BOSKO !!!!! One question : How vanilla extract ? Say what ? Probably a silly question but what better to ask than to spoil something. Asya wilt answer as to bake, I greet :-)))

chochlikikuchenne

Well, I think I know how to bake cheesecake this christmas:)
It looks divine! 😀
Regards!

zauberi

I was thinking about your cracked cheesecake and where a chef recently advised, To bake cheesecake in a 150 degrees for one hour and then decrease, which 15 minut o 15 degrees until it reaches the 100 degrees and then turn off, sama jeszcze nie stosowałam 🙂

Iza
Iza

I'll do it for sure. Do not know if any of the cake, even if this is the same cheesecake can write, that is pretty, This is a cheesecake is beautiful.

Kaś

fantastic pattern. niedoszli goście mają czego żałować 🙂

Domi from the kitchen

I love the combination of cheese and peaches, sernik w takim wydaniu znika w trymiga 🙂
Beautiful photo!

Beata

Beautiful and very tasty. Think, that he would be with quark cheese? Cottage cheese is unfortunately “festival” i tylko jak ktoś z Polski przyjeżdża w odwiedziny mogę o nim pomarzyć 🙁

Beata

Hmmm, I need to check the fat content on the packaging. Jutro z samego rana ruszam na zakupy 🙂

natalia
natalia

Super sernik,gladly I would do for Easter,but I wonder if I would make a pineapple because I 2 cans that I use and I would give them instead brzoskwini.Czy a good idea?

flowerek

I am there with you I'd gladly debuted, I like you, and gave the cheesecakes so I would not loitering. Ba, probably more like one piece I ate.

bijana

Asya such serniczkiem enslave every heart, looks so lovely and delicious…

DarkANGELika

Excellent;) Looks great;)

Maggie

It looks great, very elegantly!

Iza

beautiful cheesecake!!!! and what wonderful kolorki ;)))

Smaczna Pyza
Smaczna Pyza

kusi mnie ten sernik bardzo 🙂

mamabartka

lovely! a popękanie tylko uroku mu dodaje 🙂

mojetworyprzetwory
mojetworyprzetwory

It looks insanely… Such… concrete, elegant, How delicate and high! Proud! Super recipe!

karmel-itka

Beautiful top! like plain cheesecake, and how innovative and novel ;]

zauberi

despite cracking, and so it looks great :), very interesting proposal, I greet the heat 🙂

Majana

Is pretty. The solar, proud. I love serniczki.
Regards:)

justka2712

Presents a wonderfully! A crack add to the charm:)