Chocolate Muffins

In anticipation of inspired me, which disappeared with the passing of the old year, I made a delicious, Classic cupcakes with chocolate flecks in the middle. Very fluffy and moist. My family loves them. Like all baking chocolate, i was ten, greatly improve the mood. Perfect for a morning cup of milk or kawusi. My little daughter takes with him to school for lunch. I recommend a very!

The recipe comes from the book 'Muffins'.

Babeczki czekoladowe

Ingredients:

• 80g melted butter
  • 80g bits of chocolate and chopped, dark chocolate
  • 200g flour
  • 100g brown sugar
  • package of vanilla sugar (16g)
  • 2 heaped tablespoons of cocoa
  • 2 teaspoons of baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • pinch of salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 150 ml of milk

In a bowl combine flour with sugar, cocoa, baking powder, soda and a pinch of salt. In a second bowl combine melted butter with the milk and egg. The contents of the two vessels connected together so, that all ingredients are moist, at the end stir in chocolate particles (I did it with a fork).

The form of the muffin put muffin cups or grease smear and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Fill the molds to 3/4 of.

Bake at 180 ° C for 20 – 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Then remove from the mold and cool on a wire rack.

Babeczki czekoladoweBabeczki czekoladoweBabeczki czekoladoweEnjoy!

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Muffins and cupcakes i oznaczony tagami , , , , . Bookmark this permalink.

Paulina
Paulina

Delights! Hell today and are great! Previously, the lady tried gingerbread recipe – were very good, dlatego skusiłam się na babeczki 🙂 Chyba inne przepisy też wypróbuję 🙂 Pozdrawiam

Sandra
Sandra

I did it – are przepyszneee !!! Yum.

Foreign
Foreign

Hi :). I have a question, if you can give brown sugar instead of white?
I would still do it today, a sklep daleko 🙁
Regards

Sandru
Sandru

The muffins came out delicious! Na wierzch położyłam kawałki czekolady milki 🙂 ale wiadomo, jak kto woli 🙂

Thank you very much for the recipe! By far the best.

Kasia
Kasia

I made cupcakes according to the recipe twice now and tomorrow I will do again – delicious, kusi mnie by dodać jutro domowej roboty kandyzowanej skórki pomarańczowej 🙂

Thanks for the recipe, innych nie chcę 🙂

Veronica
Veronica

I did it with a friend in her home. They came out great! 🙂 A zabawa była jeszcze lepsza 😀

Charles
Charles

cramps.. I did not come out so pretty brown, just came out very dark.

Elka
Elka

Tempted, and yesterday I baked chocolate cupcakes. Instead of brown sugar gave white, I only had a home. When the muffins were in the oven, I noticed with horror, I forgot to add sugar and vanilla. Despite this, and it came out delicious. Whole family pałaszowała still warm with delight. Bardzo dziękuję za ten rewelacyjny przepis 🙂

Panna2w

I did today, but not in the form of muffins, just plain cakes. It came out delicious, praises and the family is eating:)

snikers
snikers

I pytanko… Unless these muffins comes out of these ingredients??? Please answer szyyyybką ; )

AnnaK81
AnnaK81

I did have chocolate cupcakes with various provisions…but each only used once…because the muffins did not go up such sensational as asserted by. Approaching skepticism used this recipe, and what ??……. Excellent … the best chocolate cupcakes I've ever eaten…I know, that only with this provision now I make chocolate muffins. Thank you for the recipe and definitely recommend to all,.

AnnaK81
AnnaK81
Reply to AnnaK81

dzisiaj rano zrobiłam je po raz drugi i juz nic nie zostało 🙂 dzieci je uwielbiają

Mary
Mary

This is my first solo baking. came out brilliantly! great recipe. although a little less grown… thank you very much 🙂

Beata95
Beata95

PRIDE! I added to the center of custard cream, I was a little less chocolate, but they are absolutely wonderful! delicious, fluffy, yum!
Repeat more than once!;]

klaudia
klaudia

Tomorrow surprise in-law:)))Regards

klaudia
klaudia

:))))went to yum:))))Delicious:))))))))

klaudia
klaudia

I just bake the muffins in:)))))you will see how your so beautiful and above all, will I be good:))

Witch

to jest dokładnie to czego szukałam 🙂 w końc znalazłam idealny przepis na muffinki, ktory da się rewelacyjnie modyfikować 🙂 do moich dodałam m&msy 🙂 pysznoooości 🙂 znikneły w kilka chwil 🙂 dziekuje i pozdrawiam serdecznie :*

Paula
Paula

Aha, If someone gives white sugar, I recommend to give 80g. I just did and they are sweet in the same time!

Paula
Paula

It's just been pulled from the oven, I could not resist and 1 ate more heat. Are great!! I've tried several recipes for chocolate muffins, but this is by far the best!

karkafi
karkafi

were tasty will do it again

Karolka
Karolka

I bake for my boyfriend. Thank you for the great recipe, rise in the oven, nice to look up! 🙂

Jullia75
Jullia75

Wlasznie baked muffins-is SUPER!!!Although no papers sprinkled wlasznie bad roll and depart(maybe you know of any way to have a good go away from the papers??)PRIDE!!!!I recommend!!!

Ewcia
Ewcia

Babeczki właśnie się pieką i pachną cudownie 🙂 Mam nadzieję, that all of a taste.

chocolates
chocolates

Delicious muffins, I baked with the children and came out excellent:)

Raisin:)
Raisin:)

It is for these muffins baked dzieciaczkami:) came out delicious, soft in the middle and super chocolate:):):)

flora
flora

As I said before I'm in love with this provision and at least once a week I make these muffins. But after seeing an advertisement Delecty – The recipe for cupcakes with pudding decided, that they do, and that without this “magic” Box …
enough to make pudding, and give a teaspoon or two of the cake and cover them with the other half.
It's just been eating, are awesome !!!

Regards 😉

Haw
Haw

and if I can replace the ordinary brown sugar, if so, whether the same proportion??

majutrk
majutrk

I did and they are fantastic!!! 🙂
How do you prefer milk chocolate I recommend this simple wedlowską. One can be cut into cubes 4-6 pieces and place on top before baking. It does not dissolve completely, so delectable tastes and looks cute. And as someone bakes in the oven with hot air then I would recommend to reduce the temperature to 150 degrees.

natalka
natalka

but I am happy with this provision! Valentine's Day tomorrow, so I made up, that man will do his muffins in the shape of hearts and of course came out brilliant! :)))
I do not know what was giving so much money on these cupcakes at powder Dr.Oektera :/
thank you for the recipe ! :))

fiola
fiola

estem it again I'm not ja_fanką mufinek, ale wciąż konsekwentnie poszukuję takich do których będe wracać..i dziś oprócz mini szarlotek również czekoladkowe 🙂 trzymam za nie kciuki 🙂 i tak myślę, that can still be marmurkowe..jak so I can not decide the amount is usually in the idea hehe Well mussels will be delighted 😉

Alice
Alice

Then I made chocolate muffins with this provision! Revelation, all household members delight in the delicacy of the dough! Strangely, I gave only one teaspoon of baking powder and beautifully grown, and forgot to give the vanilla sugar, and are just right and sooooo sweet chocolate 😉 I do not usually trust the recipes from the Internet, but the provisions of this part I will start one after another test. I recommend!

Gosiaczek
Gosiaczek

How much on average it muffins comes out of this provision? Wyglądaja obłędnie zaraz biore się za pieczenie 🙂

flora
flora

Before the minute I pulled it out of the oven … They are amazing !!!
Fluffy, moist and warm, with a glass of cold milk mad!!!
Never in my life I ate cupcakes pyszniejszych…
We would like to thank you for this recipe and gorrrąco Yours! 😉

🙂 pyszności tu u Ciebie 🙂

trzcinowisko

I did! I did! Long(from yesterday) NCI stand it!
Your recipe for these muffins saved me today!:)
Thanks!

Kasia, słodkiefantazje
Kasia, słodkiefantazje

But delights in you missed today :), ale za to teraz hurtowo mogę się napatrzeć i na muffinki na fale dunaju 🙂 A w brzuchu mi burczy od tego patrzenia, They hej! 🙂 Sama nie wiem co pierwsze bym pożarła, Both because they look divine. 🙂 ps. beautiful pictures, nice and warm greet

trzcinowisko

also…I have written on fb but I will write again…divine:) I regret that I did not do this today for the cities of their…yes, I regret:)

Paulina

gee, a beautifully presented.
for me it was not long muffins.
probably time to change:)

co by tu zjesc
co by tu zjesc

Delights ,I love chocolate:) Today also I looked at my molds muffins and so I wondered what? ,maybe I'll bake with chocolate:)

tastefully

Aaa, to takie muffinki czekoladowe 🙂 A dlaczego opuściła Cię wena…?
If I gave up on eating sweets, if, This weekend, let me in, I'll bake something like taste, ale tak tylko symbolicznie 🙂
Ładne zdjęcia 🙂
Pozdrawiam Wam serdecznie 🙂

magda
magda

Hello,a minute before I baked muffins, mniamm!
But as for my children I had to sprinkle it with powdered sugar:-)
The next time I bake with cheese!
pleasure:-)

zauberi

snatch one for tea :), yum

DarkANGELika

Chocolate chip muffins are perhaps the best;) your really look haughtily.
Regards 😉

Margarytka

The, almost like mine, I have just shoved the chocolate powder and chopped truffles… podobno były pyszne 🙂
Your look wonderfully… like the look of chocolate cakes, ale jeść to już nie bardzo 🙂

Domi from the kitchen

I thumbed through four books of muffinkach, that I have, to see, which missed such a great muffins, ale udało mi się znaleźć 🙂

Mega appetizing!

Pafka
Admin

what to look for the books as you have given here? 🙂

Domi from the kitchen
Reply to Pafka

After this, to see, jak wielką gapą jestem 🙂

Smaczna Pyza
Smaczna Pyza

czekoladowe to chyba wszyscy lubią 🙂

mamabartka

cudne 🙂 trafiłysmy dzisiaj 🙂

Prezydentowa

I have to do such! Only 😉 with white chocolate! 😉

Iza

proudly look that I would gladly have carried away now one. I'm also something left vein…;))) and once I want to do something about it turns out that I miss a recipe ingredient and added to the queue długieeeeej Favorites…Regards

Plum (burczymiwbrzuchu)

Delicious! Wzięłabym them with you tomorrow at universities:) Regards!