I run a blog to share with you my discoveries, culinary achievements and failures. I spend a lot of time searching for recipes or develop a new – own. We attach great importance to the photos and descriptions of performance, to try to further comment on your thoughts and comments…
I am very pleased if you try out the provisions of. On the count on it! I welcome any comments and suggestions, to help others and give me to know, Here, however, that someone looks. Be sure to show off the results – I invite you to post photos on the blackboard in my Facebook profile – time to impress!
1. If you have a blog and create a listing on the basis of my – I have nothing against inspiration – place but please mention where it comes from recipe, Replace with the name of my blog.
If you do not want to Create an entry and the description of performance – Please do not copy my. You could put a link to a reference. Copy “copy-paste” is not the work of…
2. I am particularly relates to the provisions made by me. Needless to say why…
3. I try to make interesting, tasty photos… I go one better than others – all require a commitment. Do not copy them without my knowledge.
ps. the blog is blocked clicking the right mouse button and select… I know… it is a pain in the butt – itself on the catch but the decision I made and I. Here are some tips on how to live with it:
- print friendly to the provision, use the button “Print this recipe” at the end of the entry (You can print without photos or even entire sections of text – just move the mouse and select the trash can icon);
- to go to a link in a new window / tab, click the link with your middle mouse button or the roll (or hold down the Ctrl key while clicking the left mouse).