Wszędzie głośno o ciasteczkach a na moim blogu jest ich całkiem sporo 🙂 Tym razem będzie o ciasteczkach (cookies) browsergames.
Home Sweet Cupcakes footsteps blog does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies and typical web server statistics and Google Analytics.
Cookies (the so-called. "Cookies") provide computer data, in particular, text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User (Your computer) and are designed for use of the Site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, from which, storage time of the end device and the unique number.
The subject zamieszczającym on the edge Website User cookies and access to them which reach the operator Footsteps Sweet Cupcakes blog – Wala Asia based in Wroclaw.
Cookies are used to:
- customize the content of the Site for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow you to identify the device's Service and properly display a web page, tailored to their individual needs;
- production of statistics, to help you understand, how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which can improve the structure and content;
- maintain the session's Website (Log in), through which the user is not required on every page in the Service re-enter login and password;
There are two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable software (Web Browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
The Service uses the following types of cookies:
- "Essential" cookies, allowing the use of the services available within the Service, np. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used to ensure the safety of, np. used to detect fraud in the authentication in the Service;
- "Performance" cookies, allowing it to gather information about how to use the Web Site;
- "Functional" cookies, for the "save" selected by the user settings and user interface customization, np. in the language or region, from which the user, font size, web design, etc.;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (Web Browser) By default, allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment's. Users of the Service may at any time make changes to the settings for cookies. These settings can be amended in such a way, to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on them every time you enter in the device's Website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Web Browser).
Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of a user and the Service may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
For more information on cookies available in the "Help" menu in your browser.