Delicious wheat buns

Delicious for breakfast, dinner and the so-called. Meanwhile,. The recipe for these buns Susan gave me my, when I turn one already looked through his 'Book of the experiments'. So, in order to, well-read. It is in this book apart from the provisions of how to make the monster's head, flying fish and the foam is a magic recipe for these buns pride. There are complicated as a result of the best bakeries. I recommend a very!

Bułeczki pszenne

Ingredients:

• 450g of wheat flour
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 25g of fresh yeast
  • 150ml of milk
  • 150ml of water
  • 2 tablespoons of oil

For mixing bowl sift the flour with the salt, make a hole, Pour the crushed yeast. In a saucepan heat the milk with water and pour half the liquid yeast. Bury part of the flour so, in order to create consistency of thick cream. Allow to stand for 15 – 20 minutes. When you pour the solution will move the rest of the milk with water, add oil. Knead smooth and elastic dough. Let stand, covered in a warm place to rise for 1,5 – 2 hours. After this time, remove the dough from the bowl, degas, divided into 10 pieces, of each bun to form. Arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cover with a cloth and let stand for about 30 minutes until puffed up. After this time, spread buns with milk. You can also sprinkle your favorite beans.

Bake at 200 ° C for 15 – 20 minutes. Rolls should be nicely browned. Cool on a wire rack.

Szyneczkę did my brother and was very tasty:)

Bułeczki pszenneEnjoy!

Ten wpis został opublikowany w kategorii Yeast Rolls i oznaczony tagami , , . Bookmark this permalink.

Robert

Często robię takie bułeczki i na ostatnie 5-6 min pieczenia smaruję je jeszcze delikanie miodem i posypuję sezamem. Recommend you try 😀

Mickiewicz
Mickiewicz
Reply to Robert

##I did,I ate,I drove off!!!!!!!!! ##…….(and basically I flew off because I did not expect that it will come out, and m is the first time)Thank you for PSZEPIS I cordially greet.

Ana38
Ana38

Bardzo dziekuje za odpowiedz. Regards

Ana38
Ana38

Witam po raz kolejny. Wanted to ask, dlaczego smaruje sie te bulki mlekiem a nie woda ni jajkiem? Pytam z ciekawosci, aby wiedziec róznice.

Enka
Enka

Do forming rolls sprinkle top with flour or just handle 'oliwimy’ teeth to the dough does not kleiło hands?

ewa
ewa

Buns very delicious, we did it with a friend even at work. She stood at the bakery as a small child, I could not wait. Regards

Joasia Jurecki

hello… I tried and the effect fantastic…. my son said,, that he does not want such rolls “what we buy in the store”, Now I have him every five “rolls of muffins” 😉
I had some problems with the cake – always seems to me that it is rare, So I added probably a bit too much flour, because I grew up just like the pictures. but they were delicious.
By the way how to deal with such a looser cake, so as not to mess everything over and over and form what you want ?
pozdrawiam serdecznie i dziękuję za inspiracje 🙂

Joasia Jurecki

Dziś znów robię 🙂 tym razem mikserem 🙂

Goshia
Goshia

Where best to keep buns, so as long as they were fresh?

Miriam
Miriam

Pysznie wyglądają i nawet za granicą mam ochotę na takie polskie bułeczki 🙂
I'll try and think, that come with the exact delicious recipe. Thank you!

Happens
Happens

How are these forms buns . ?

Collection

Road Anno krytykantko terminates before the man of good to first know what he is talking.
I am in the recipe instead of butter or lard I used olive oil not homely kupnego – I was not just the home of another fat on top and bake in a spit in the oven does not. Despite this change came out delicious cakes. It came out 21 pieces of the two portions.
Shortly picture on my blog.

Anka
Anka

This provision does not make sense! “For mixing bowl sift the flour with the salt, make a hole, Pour the crushed yeast…Pour half the liquid yeast. FLOUR bury it, in order to create consistency of thick cream” This is when you add the flour? Before or after pouring the milk???? “When you pour the solution will move the rest of the milk with water, add oil.” NO SUPER we have cake with the consistency of thick cream and what we do? Add the milk and oil, in your opinion on the 100% comes out: “smooth and elastic dough”? Because at first glance rather “cake” with the consistency of thin cream. Or, you can not cobble together a few sentences, cooking or have zero concept. Goodbye!

Beata
Reply to Anka

It makes no sense this is a comment. Yesterday I made came out delicious cakes and (evidence here: http://beatka03kuchennie.blogspot.com/2012/02/bueczki-pszenne.html – Asya does not fit you if you paste a link, please delete the comment). The provision of simple and clear. I bow to reading comprehension!!! All this insult also do not know why, even a negative opinion can yet be expressed in a cultured manner, is not it. Apparently the idea of ​​cooking is you do not have, but do not try for it biting off on those, who have and want to share your ideas.

silvertoro
silvertoro
Reply to Anka

'Scuse me,but you have to really pay attention to reading comprehension , I see ,it's in your Achilles heel

annekitt
annekitt

just trying to rule – ciasto wyrobione i rosnie 🙂 zobaczymy co z tego wyjdzie.. 😉

Domi from the kitchen

Mrrrr…. at the sight of the rolls and to that of the home szyneczką joined me mrruczenie… I'd be in heaven with this set in front of! 🙂

Kaś

ale bym zjadła taką na śniadanie 🙂

DarkANGELika

They look at such a delicate and fluffy;)

Nemi

Take away the bread and homemade ham!! Let your brother will betray her secret;)

MamaBartka

no lack of inspiration to me pretty!
pyszne bułeczki 🙂

no beautiful 😀 I just terribly afraid of this “in the meantime” This was the last 😀 has just throw in “Meanwhile,” and I come to me here and there mean 😀… as they say…. I do not weigh too much but too low for your weight'm 😀 😀 😀

Kasia, slodkiefantazje
Kasia, slodkiefantazje

muffins look delectable… such fluffy and they tails… and I just got back from work hungry and eager pożarłabym the bun even with the butter, Although the szyneczką I would not disdain ;))

Iza

very nice buns and as a szyneczka mniaammmm zjadłabym such kanapeczke;)))

cobytuzjesc

Asya cakes cool for me as long as you do not wait,just because you bake it for me was the lack of pieczywka:)Yours sincerely

Smaczna Pyza
Smaczna Pyza

bardzo udane bułeczki 🙂 poproszę choć jedną!